Should i call ...every night?

teachme

Don Juan
Reaction score
again, im the "P****" in the long distance, weekend only relationship....simple question, should i be calling her every night?....she never calls me BUT always answers when i do.....the only time she has called me was the two times i NC'd her for 3 days....we'd had a disagreement and i didn't call her for 3 days... we are in our 3rd month of talkin(not 4 like i had thought). I just hate the anxiety that i get be4 i call her at night. ...what the f^ck is that about?.....anyways....thanks in advance....

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man...based on your other thread...op u are indeed a p#$$y. Grow some balls, some value, and be a man. Worrying about phone calls??? That's a female trait. You need to be working on some other girls to cure this oneitis you obviously have. Goodluck.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl who you've dated for 3-4 months, but never had sex with.....should you call her every night?

What do you think the answer will be?

What do you think people here will advise you?

I know you're not too smart with women, but it's beginning to appear that you're just dumb in general.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta pay the troll toll, to get into this boy's soul/boy's hole.

teachme

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl who you've dated for 3-4 months, but never had sex with.....should you call her every night?

"What do you think the answer will be?

What do you think people here will advise you?

I know you're not too smart with women, but it's beginning to appear that you're just dumb in general"

humor me please...and yes im dumb :)

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she wants to talk to you she will call you man.

other then that. just do your own thing. i learnt not to call the last girl i was with. took her 2 weeks to call me. so i knew i did something wrong right there.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your name says teachme but you're not listening to the guys who are trying to help! Don't call her every night! Don't talk on the phone for hours! Next time you see her make sure you Fk her hard, you need it mate. Read the djbible!

Mail Man

Reaction score
Mail man delivers

You seriously need to learn the ABC's of dating women. Women can know whether you are a wuss even before you start speaking. In your case, you are screaming on her face, that you are a wuss.

Anyway, as a Mail man, my job is to deliver the goods. So here is your mail for today;
"Don't ever call her again. Start acting like you don't care whether you will lose her or not. (You have been an ultra wuss for too damn long, you need a massive boost to convince her otherwise). Start making many female friends, make her realize that you have other options apart from her, and if she doesn't treat you right, she will lose you."
I know this seems crazy, but believe me, if you don't this, you will lose her. Heed my word, i'm the Mail Man.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to have sex with her you should send her a sms to inform her that you're going to call otherwise you risk to upset her.

(note to newbies,I'm sarcastic dont try this stuff at home, all the performers are professional dj operating in a controlled environment).