Should I break up w/ my GF before or after christmas?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I love being in this relationship, but at the same time I want my freedom. I'm finally at the point where I can really enjoy the game, but I'm locked into this role as BF.

Should I wait until after xmas to dump her, or is it okay to break up before??? I'm trying to handle this in the most humane way.

Dueyunit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before dude because then shel would have gotten ova but itl hav to b a bit b4 chrissy tho

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before is the right choice. Why drag it out? Sooner the better for both of you. Besides, all the presents and family/friend love she gets from christmas will help her through the breakup.

Reaction score
Definatly before. Use the free time to find out who you really are and what you want out of life. Save yourself some cash and treat yourself with the money you would of spent on her. YOU ARE THE PRIZE so treat yourself accordingly. Start the year off fresh, hell start tomorrow. Don't drag it out when you have already made up your mind. Your actions just need to catch up with what your thinking.

Good luck.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
I love being in this relationship, but at the same time I want my freedom. I'm finally at the point where I can really enjoy the game, but I'm locked into this role as BF.

Should I wait until after xmas to dump her, or is it okay to break up before??? I'm trying to handle this in the most humane way.

If you genuinely cared for her then the idea of stringing her along for Christmas would not even be an option.

So do her a favour and break up now.

Riddler

Don Juan
Reaction score
BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE XMAS

BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE XMAS BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE XMAS BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE XMAS BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE XMAS BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE XMAS BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE XMAS

Dude, I used to always do this type of ****. i'd be in a relationship that I didn't want to be but then a holiday would come up and I'd use that as an excuse to not dumping her ass. Just dump her NOW. The sooner the better. if you don't like her then don't torture yourself by being in the relationship, just DUMP HER.

BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE XMAS BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE XMAS BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE XMAS BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE XMAS BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE XMAS BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE XMAS

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY

Break up when you make up your mind that you don't want her anymore.

A real man is honest and upfront with a woman. He doesn't linger around like some kind of leach.

Just be sure not to send an email like I once did. :) Break up with her in person.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After - don't ruin her christmas. I know what it's like being on the receiving end of that. It's ****ty... Also depends on how long you two were together. My ex and I were together for 3 years.
I'd do it in January personally.

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE XMAS

Originally posted by Riddler

Dude, I used to always do this type of ****. i'd be in a relationship that I didn't want to be but then a holiday would come up and I'd use that as an excuse to not dumping her ass. Just dump her NOW. The sooner the better. if you don't like her then don't torture yourself by being in the relationship, just DUMP HER.

That's got to be the most profound, emotional poem I've ever read...

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

dump her and dont get into anymore relationships until you decide what you want in life and in a relationship because right now you dont want her and she shouldnt want you . Hopefully you all didnt buy each other gifts.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as possible.

There is no point in prolonging a failing relationship.

chuchu

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

If the relationship is fine, then it doesn't make sense to dump her right? If you want to join the game, pratice the art of dating multiple woman. Date as much woman at the same time as you can, but don't whine like a baby when you get caught...you just gotta take it like a man, beside, you got couple of other *****es waiting for you. But don't get any one of them ugly ass pregant.

If you cant handle it, then dump them. If you get dump find a new girl...you emotion have to be solid as rock, but smooth... be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. (Bruce Lee) haha

But dont forget, part of being a man is not about the woman, it's about setting your goals..take care of your families..ect

Now go get some fukking tonight!!! ;)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of all this...

fvcken bullsh!t about wanting freedom. WHY? Being free was so fun then why the hell did you get in a relationship?

I hate that cop out of wanting freedom. If you really liked being in a relationship that much then you would not want to break up with her.

You are copping out!

sorry for the rant but do it before christmas. No need to string it along. She has a good while to get over you as well.

comic_relief

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretend you want to marry her, then she'll give you an expensive present (but you dont buy her anything). Then dump her right after getting your present.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Pretend you want to marry her, then she'll give you an expensive present (but you dont buy her anything). Then dump her right after getting your present.
or...

Act really loving towards her for a few weeks. Then get down on your knee with a jewelry box like you are going to propose to her. Open the box. Pull out the note inside the box that says "I'm breaking up with you".

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Just tell her you have a fetish and you want to **** all over her during sex. And she won't accept it. (If she does, than you're going to have a blast.)

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fawk do you need us to tell you :confused:
Make up your own mind

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maybnoob
Why the fawk do you need us to tell you :confused:
Make up your own mind
Maybnoob is right, wtf are you asking us for.

If you can't even decide if you should be in a relationship or not, frankly you don't deserve to be in one.

Do the girl a favour and get your immature ass out of her life and let her find a real man.