Should I break it off?

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The moment you confront her and reveal all that you know is true about her is the moment she will cut you off. Just a girls $lut-in-denial system

You know she's a $lut, so just be cool with it and take what you can get from her, but start living a life for you.. Be selfish!! you know what I mean.

mikeb1205

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dump this *****

hold out and bang her one more time then when your done get up and take her home when shes getting out throw a crumpled up dollar at her and thank her for the memmories

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow first she's lying to you and now she's not giving you any too! I know what I'd do, but I can have a very twisted mind sometimes and I've been accused of "taking things too far" from time to time (what can I say? I get bored really easily) so I won't even go there.

If you're not down with the whole revenge thing, which it doesn't seem like you are, I'd just cut my losses and tell her things aren't working out and move on. Don't waste anymore of your time with this girl. Who knows if you'd of dumped her yesterday you could of found some one new and exciting today.

I'll use the term since it hasn't been brought up in this thread.........NEXT!