should I be worried?

fiddlemethis

Reaction score
I've been going out with my girlfriend for 2 weeks now...but we've been hanging out for a month prior to going out. Anyway , everything is going good. Everytime we hang out, we seem to have a good time, and we have nice intimate moments, we havent done anything beyond kissing yet though. Anyway, thats jus a bit of my background wit her.

There is this other guy, he goes to her school and she brought him up prior to us going out when we just used to hang out. I have no idea what their history is but i know he talks to her on msn and i've met him when we were out one time where he approached us, we were in a group and instantly started hitting on my girlfriend... iam really playing this i dont give a **** attitude to anything, thats basicly how i got her , so i try not to say anything about it and today she told me how he wanted her to come out with him and basicly said she was considering it... so i jus told her to go, (the i dont give a **** attitude) and right away she told me how she already said no and she wants to come with me ... anyway, this is starting to piss me of. I know this dude doesnt like me, and i dont like him... even thought i told my girlfriend i have nothing against him. Basicly should i be worried? I dont know how she feels about him... but wat should i do? wat should I tell her?

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first off...I'm not sure what you mean by "Come out" with him, but it sounds like she isn't really that interested in him, or at least is more interested in you. So I wouldn't think you have much to be worried about...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your girlfriend is worth anything, then worry little.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah by her saying that she already said no and wants you to 'come out' with her makes me believe she has more interest in you.

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
if i were in your position id wait for him to come up to my girlfriend and start flirting with her. then id go up to him then say almost jokingly, "you wanna quit tryin to pick up my girlfriend?". then he'll been on the spot, and he'll know that you dont like appreciate his actions.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
teedos advice is the best. Dont say anything to your girl about it. say something to the guy about it