should i ask this girl out on a date

Sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
got a question for you all
i have had a crush on one of my classmates for a while now but she had a boyfriend
they just recently broke up
should i wait to make a move or should i just go for it?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fry the fish before it gets fried by somebody else. :)

chuchu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Learned and practice to become a Don Juan, then you will never have to ask those type of questions again.

Remember, a "crush" is to break, pound, grind, crumple, rumple.

Learn to walk before you run.

-Chuchu

Sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys!
I really appreciate your feedback.
Actually, I just turned 22 so I'm not that young lol
The thing is that I'm a mama's boy and I have never been successful with women. My mom has always told me to treat women with respect blah blah blah. I'm honestly tired of that because it hasn't gotten me anywhere!
I haven't made a move because I didn't know if there was a time frame I had to wait after a break up...

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sand said:
Thanks guys!
I really appreciate your feedback.
Actually, I just turned 22 so I'm not that young lol
The thing is that I'm a mama's boy and I have never been successful with women. My mom has always told me to treat women with respect blah blah blah. I'm honestly tired of that because it hasn't gotten me anywhere!
I haven't made a move because I didn't know if there was a time frame I had to wait after a break up...
You should always treat women with respect, however the problem with most men that have been brought up with this pounded into their head by their mothers is the other side of the coin. Even your mother doesn't want a man that will be agreeable with her 100% of the time... Even your mother doesn't want some mamby pamby sissy boy for a husband. The key is to not be afraid of offending a woman, but still treating her like a woman when the time is right. The problem rears up when a man stops being himself around a woman and tries to please her all the time. Don't be a jerk to her, but don't mind all your P's and Q's either. If you don't want to do something with her, either bargain with something you want to do also or just tell her you don't want to. If you disagree with her, tell her so. When you're out on the town, open doors for her, pull out her seat, tell her she looks good, tell her you like a certain piece of clothing. When you take her home or even on the date... make a move... Nice guys (that want to get women) make the first moves, but they're not overly pushy.

Sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
mothballs, your right I need to get a voice because I tend to keep my opinion to myself.