Shot down 6 - 7 times tonight

ngdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Things since improved dramatically for me. Then they fell apart. Made plans to go overseas to turn the tables and a month before leaving I met someone okay guys probably an 8.8 on the HB scale and I am a tough critic and it felt like things were moving really well but we didn't officialize it, we both were overseas but in different places for 2 months. We did check in and talk in that time on occasion but not too much we chatted for an hour when we did. I went ahead and dated other people so that if things fell apart I wouldn't be hurt, but still came back and went out with her after but it was too late and she told me she was now official with someone else that she met before we did 3 months earlier...

It sucks I've never made anything last more than a month or so. But now I know I can go back overseas and have more luck, it's just a lot of work to do that.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to stop being so dependent on women liking you. Are you really going to run overseas just for women only? Referring back to your initial problem, I can only imagine you being those guys leaning on the wall scanning left to right looking for women "up to your standards" to approach. Women see guys leaning on the wall as creepy, they like guys who are out having fun because women (in a way) are boring and are looking for a guy to have fun with.

One night about a couple months ago, I went out to a party with some guys and I assumed that there would be no women there. I get there and I was right, a sausagefest. But one of my guy's gf called up her friends and about 10-15 girls came in an hour. I was tipsy and just singing and dancing to the music to pay any mind to them, but before I even noticed I had 6 girls dancing around me.

I went for only 3 number closes and got all 3 of them. One of those numbers I got with only 1 minute of conversation, but she ALREADY liked me since she perceived me as a FUN guy.

Stop letting women decide if you have a good night.

P.S. I typed all this up thinking you still had problems, and I don't feel like deleting all of it lol. :eek: But I hope you can realize that you don't need to go overseas to find what you are looking for.