"Shoes are soooooo important" She says...

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
I pose to the forum:

Can you go wrong w/ fukken rattlensnake boots?

I submit to the forum that you cannot!

:D

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
malibu stop thinking like a guy and being logical, its obvious you dont think like most chicks.
shoes ARE important to most chicks, so if you want a little extra in your toolbox wear a nice pair....nuff said
LOL okay you got me there. I don't think like most chicks. But I also don't know any chicks who DO think shoes are so important. But... that doesn't mean they aren't out there. I wasn't necessarily trying to give advice like "don't worry about the shoes" I was just so surprised to read this thread. LOVE your username by the way.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MUST READ ON SHOES!

"And the chick was an HB too, 20s, and very cute! So whenever I
think I am not good looking enough (I am average), or see some
model type hit on chicks that I want, and feel jealous or something
I always remember the "Iranian from hell" story... and remember
Its not what you look like...its what you do...Always...

"fortunately, for guys, looks has very little to do with
the endgame, if your ugly, just get in there, and show personality.
that will work the same as looking like Brad Pitt..."

Iranian from Hell story.(http://www.pickupguide.com/classic/iranguy.htm)

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me borrow those alligator shoes

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake Steed
I have an analogy that might help you understand why women love shoes so much.

Do any of you guys like cars? Ever seen a nice sports car, like the new Subaru WRX STI? Now how would you feel about that car with a set of 15 inch wheels with cheap plastic hubcaps?

How would you feel about the same car if it had 20inch gunmetal rims with nice low profile tires?

Get the picture?

Jake

20's on a small WRX would look like garbage :D.

18"s are probably the biggest that should go on a WRX before you start crossing into poseur land IMO :D.

But since the rims can be the most flashy part of the car, maybe it could be compared to jewelry as well, as shoes.

Nosferatu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but none of you guys "get it", except for Murid (Read his post again).

99% of all women HATE their feet. If you go up to any reasonably attractive woman and ask her what her least favorite body part is, she will almost always say her feet.

It follows, then, that they would spend an inordinate amount of time and money on dressing up their feet. This naturally translates over to her perception of men. Since she is obsessed with footwear anyway, she will naturally be interested in a man's footwear, too.

By gauging the condition of a man's footwear, she can determine his attention to cleanliness and his sense of style. Most men are completely unaware that one of the very first things she will evaluate is your footwear. The condition of you shoes can easily make or break you in the first 5 seconds of meeting.

My current girlfriend has said on several occasions "One thing I noticed about you right away was how clean you keep your shoes. " She has actually said this several times, out of the blue.

Newbies and veterans take note:
Your shoes will make or break you within the first 5 seconds of interaction. Take this one to the bank.

Nosferatu

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nosferatu
Newbies and veterans take note:
Your shoes will make or break you within the first 5 seconds of interaction. Take this one to the bank.

Nosferatu
If you plan on starting your own business, then its a safe bet that your shoe stor will be a success.

:D

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do all women have this quirk? Why cant I wear my grey Aasics at work?

Oh well, I'm taking this advice to heart and going all out polished black leather sporty dress shoe.

But the next girl I bed I'm going to pull her hair and slap her as5 much harder than is called for, force-feed her my d1ck and if she asks why I was so rough I'll tell her the next day: "Because your sex judges mine on the basis of footwear, I've no other choice but to become a Sadist."

Reaction score
Shoes are the first thing they look at. I learned this a long time ago. Nobody is saying drop 200 bucks on some shoes. Just make them shiny and new. Hell I wear Nike's but they are new. Oh and make sure you color coordinate them to match your shirt.

I'm like a friggin woman now, I have 10 pairs of shoes.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Technical1 said:
Why do all women have this quirk? Why cant I wear my grey Aasics at work?

Oh well, I'm taking this advice to heart and going all out polished black leather sporty dress shoe.

But the next girl I bed I'm going to pull her hair and slap her as5 much harder than is called for, force-feed her my d1ck and if she asks why I was so rough I'll tell her the next day: "Because your sex judges mine on the basis of footwear, I've no other choice but to become a Sadist."
:crackup:

My HB8 ex had feet that looked like they belonged on a man. Plus, she had toenail fungus, and cracked heels. I made her wear socks in bed and would not sleep with her if she didn't have them on. But she didn't seem to give a crap about my shoes.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
FVCK SHOES!

I'm Going Out In Socks

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:
FVCK SHOES!

I'm Going Out In Socks

Viva La Tyler Durden Revolucion!!

Only State Matters! You can pull in a wheel chair, you can pull with an eye patch, you can pull without teeth!!!!! JUST FOCUS ON YOUR INNER STATE.

(just joking to echo some of the Blueprint Decoded enthusiasm I'm seeing on the board.. its all good guys =)

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I met a guy for a date and he had bad shoes on, he wouldnt get to date # 2!!!!!!!!

For real!

Shoes are VERY important!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedeparted said:
:crackup:

My HB8 ex had feet that looked like they belonged on a man. Plus, she had toenail fungus, and cracked heels. I made her wear socks in bed and would not sleep with her if she didn't have them on. But she didn't seem to give a crap about my shoes.
wow. a catch. most women I know would die if they had toenail fungus and cracked heels. and they would talk mercilessly about a woman who did. they judge each other harshly.

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
First time i walked through the door to my girlfriends house to meet her dad and step mom, the step mom immediately looked at two things: my shoes and my watch, in which she immediately complimented me, and started saying things how you can tell if a man is so called "worth it" by his style in shoes and watches. I was wearing a pair of steve maddens and my Panerai. We got into a conversation at the dinner table about me, and my shoes and watch came up, the stop mom started complimenting me again and said that alot of buisness people tend to judge on a appearence and two tell tale signs of taste and "worth" are their watch and shoes.
Its just one of those things that go to show you that women are shallow and judge very largely upon appearence. I persoanlly think this is a terrible way to judge but we do live in that kind of world...

... i also ****ed the gf that night too :)

.... and then the step mom :) :)..
(Just kidding bout the step mom part)