shoe lift to increase height

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
we all now women love taller men but what happens if ur at the age where u stop growing,. there are solutions like wearing a shoe lift or wearing a shoe with a thick log heel.

has anyone here worn a shoe lift before a piece of hard foam u put in ur shoe around a inch thick or so to make ur self taller. what do u think and feel about it. i'm 5 6 7 probably more like 5 6.

btw u can get em at www.shoelift.com or anyone tried those elevator shoes. anyone here has a pair of elevator shoes i do they were so expensive 160 bucks canadian since i had to transfer american funds to canadian . yea money.
what are ur opinions and feeling and for ppl who are wearing a shoelift how do u like it. where did u get urs

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong Idea Completely

Alright bro, let me tell you something. I once worked with a guy who was 5'4...Now, he was pretty short.

He didn't let it affect him, in fact, he played it to his advantage. He knew how to dress, and was a total arrogant prick. He got/gets more pvssy than any guy I've ever known.

He just had his sh!t together. A 1 inch difference isn't gonna help you score women, you have to do that by simply making yourself better all around.

Work out, get a good body. I think the avg. height for guys is only like 5'9 or something, so its not like your a midget. You must be happy with yourself before you can be happy with another.

Plus, if you do manage to pull a chick and she sees that you have some lift shoes, shes gonna think you are a whack a$$ b!tch...

Oh, another thing, you are 24 years old...learn to spell...damn

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Wrong Idea Completely

they got various sizes- the .5 all the way to 2.5 or 3 inch i believe which is quite a lot. anyways u wear ur lift and ur shoes with a one inch heel and that like 3 inch with ur 2 inch shoe lift

Originally posted by Don Corleone
Alright bro, let me tell you something. I once worked with a guy who was 5'4...Now, he was pretty short.

He didn't let it affect him, in fact, he played it to his advantage. He knew how to dress, and was a total arrogant prick. He got/gets more pvssy than any guy I've ever known.

He just had his sh!t together. A 1 inch difference isn't gonna help you score women, you have to do that by simply making yourself better all around.

Work out, get a good body. I think the avg. height for guys is only like 5'9 or something, so its not like your a midget. You must be happy with yourself before you can be happy with another.

Plus, if you do manage to pull a chick and she sees that you have some lift shoes, shes gonna think you are a whack a$$ b!tch...

Oh, another thing, you are 24 years old...learn to spell...damn

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea but whats she gonna say when you take your shoes off

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did u read what he said? cuz he had something important to say.

u don't need to be basketball player size to get laid bro... it's all in attitude and presentation. shyt if you don't like yourself in your own shoes, why will she!! get that in your head.

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
unless its a great substantial differ i doubt she really be able to tell. i am takin about 1 to 2 inches. anyways its not like the girls going to measure u by the inch with a measuring tape.

i mean isn;t it the same as gals stuffin their bras or wearing padding in their bra to make em appear to have bigger breasts-yea attract men .....
same thing with us men or some of us to wear a shoe lift

Originally posted by Mack Bishop
yea but whats she gonna say when you take your shoes off

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use it and love it,.....I am actually 5'10" but I look 6'0"....Kenneth Cole shoes are usually high heeled plus u gotta get the extra sole from Foot Locker also.....

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol!
i would NEVER get a shoe lift (i'm like 5'10 / 176 cm - 17 yrs).... just sounds stupid and real insecure to me...

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Wrong Idea Completely

Originally posted by Don Corleone

I think the avg. height for guys is only like 5'9 or something, so its not like your a midget.

actually, i'm 5'9 and i'm shorter than the majority of people my age... i guess that the average for a late teen is around 5'11...

anyway, how you look mostly depends on your body. 2 classmates of mine are both 5'10. i (and also my friends) thought for 6 months or so that one was over 6' while the other was no more than 5'8. then, we saw that they were the same exact height.

another one is like 6'1 and i thought for a long time that he was maybe 1 inch taller than me...

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
prepare to be suffer if u are going to wear them for more than few hours. i have a set of sharper image height booster sole. they're uncomfortable as hell .. it feels like im walking on a piece of hard wood.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
At 6"5' I won't ever need the lifts, but if it gives you confidence, then go for it.

That shyt does seem like it would be uncomfortable as hell though:eek: