SHOCK and AWE: The Apocalypse Opener

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried it twice yesterday...

First was a no

Second was a "..." her voice was unsure but her face and mind was saying yes just lead it. I wasn't paying attention so I didn't even lead, instead I just # closed got a hug and let her go. I should've bounced and then go to her house.

This S&A has a place in my tool box now...

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a few pain killers before going out last night, freakin back is murder.

Anyhow I went to a place I visit maybe 3 or 4 times a year? Mostly the same crowd and not really my scene, but I figured it would be a good place to try this at. Small so it isn't ideal but who cares LOL

6 attempts, it was pretty cool...because the women just look at you with this "who the fvck are you" look.

2 girls gave me a shocked look and walked off offended, oh well
1 said "Never heard that one before" with an attitude (HB6 maybe LOL wtf)
1 girl said "i don't think my boyfriend would like that"
1 girl said "you just tried that one my friend" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One girl chatted me up, prolly an 8 or so...she said "Hold on" walked over to some of her table of girls and she pointed at me and i was getting stared out HARD...I started to get nervous so I acted like my phone rang and dialed voicemail...she brings over her DUFF (dumb ugly fat friend) and the girl had the "I wanna fvck" eyes on. She was all giggly...I talked with her for a while, tried to get her to go away by playing a game of pool but she just followed me around like a lost dog. Saved by the bell, a friend called and I used it as an excuse to leave.

Fun stuff for sure

Reaction score
This approach is way too direct to work in real life, but I can definately appreciate the things that it conveys...That is, directness of intent, confidence, boldness. When this has worked, im sure there were other factors that made it work - i.e. luck, type of girl, off the chain body language and confidence of the seducer, and congruence. CONGRUENCE is probably the most important thing. When this hasn't worked im sure the guys weren't congruent with the approach. In other words, you ask it and expect that they will most likely say no or be offended. You probably have to have the congruence of a rockstar who gets layed every second, and who really means it when he offers a girl to go home with him because he truly doesn't expect anything other than a yes.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ the post. It sounds like an infomercial or something just to explain some run-of-the-mill GM tactics. I'll give it a shot though and report back.

I am doubting that it will work though. Middle-Higher economical class women might not be used to this approach but Lower class women and minorities have done this and been doing this forever so its shock and awe is not really there...

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I tried it once again...the girl said "We will see". I was in a bar situation. So I danced with her for a bit and she didn't seem to be receiptive.
So I guess all that RSD crap is made up. Including this opener. It didn't work for anyone on this board thus far.
I've been suspecting RSD in making stuff up for a long time...this is just another piece.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, it just doesn't work like that.

Just another hyped bullsh!t...

sukatempik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally decided to run the apocalypse on Thursday and last night.

I got laid both nights.

It was so surreal that not only how easy it was but also the fact that these girls are the hottest I've ever pulled. Both are model-type girls, super hot bodies. After I ****ed her passionately this morning, she asked me if I'm some sort of a player because I seemed so casual when asking her the question. She bet I ****ed a lot of girls.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sukatempik said:

I got laid both nights.

It was so surreal that not only how easy it was but also the fact that these girls are the hottest I've ever pulled. Both are model-type girls, super hot bodies. After I ****ed her passionately this morning, she asked me if I'm some sort of a player because I seemed so casual when asking her the question. She bet I ****ed a lot of girls.
You're first post!

Too bad I don't believe you.

sukatempik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it as you will.

I tried it and this stuff works wonders.

It's your loss for not trying it out. All the opportunities you missed.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sukatempik said:

I got laid both nights.

Looks like RSD is making another pathetic attempt to make us believe in their stuff. First and the only post! Commmooon! Two model-type girls???,,super hot bodies?..

Oh yea,,,my friend went to their seminar, he said it the worst sales pitch he has ever heard....and it was a sales pitch to spend more money and take their workshop!

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Yo people makin this sht so complicated......
How the fuc do u let a girl u like her, is ure common sense!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AznPlaya said:
Yo people makin this sht so complicated......
How the fuc do u let a girl u like her, is ure common sense!
It's all so very clear now.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to try this tonight, I'll post a FR.

What are your thoughts on donig it on girls you already know? Not terribly well, but that you know by face from going out a lot? My school is pretty small.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always ask girls to make out, but they usually dont take it seriously, but they always think its funny. I sucked on a girls boobs in a back room just by asking. she wasnt a stranger though. There has been a couple times where I've just met a chick in the bar, and as soon as they say the word "sex," I say "cool, I live upstairs. Grab a to go cup." and banged them. I think my quickest was twenty minutes from hi, to horizontal.

This can and does work. You're making your intentions known, you're showing balls, and confidence, and you're not wasting any time. And, like the op said, its really an ice breaker, that you can occasionally get lucky with. Most chicks fantasize about a guy just grabbing them and taking them, and this is almost a verbal version of it. It might appeal to a chicks sense of adventure. I think we should all try it a bunch of times tonight. I know the perfect place. There is a bar a couple blocks from my house, kind of an emo/hipster bar.(not my crowd at all!) but there are hot chicks there, but it's one of those places that isnt social, meaning it's hard to have conversations inside. I think it will work.

sukatempik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gez, so many haters in this post.

Just go out there, do it then post the result. Just ask her to take you home with her like you're offering her a candy. If she says no? No problem, just talk about nothing (she'll be thinking about it the entire interaction). If she says yes? Then grab her hand and take her out of the bar to either your or her place. You got nothing to lose.

Unless you love to spend 10-20 mins DHVing, routines after routines just to find out you lose her later, anyway. But hey, to each on his own.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea this sounds like it has promise. I WILL try it out tonite at the bar. I mean if I can get a girl to come home with me after talking for 5 minutes lets see if I can shorten that up a bit. I know Ive got the looks and social proof. Ill post tomorrow to let you suckas know.

I think the most important part to this working is fear. Youre fear of rejection. But I aint ever scared...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beats the hell out of peacocking ****.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used it, and brought an HB back to my room.

Boinking may ensue.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fvcked her.

This **** works, cheers.