shes worried I will end it

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
most of the post was top notch but....

you won't become a domesticated beta fag unless you let yourself

you'll have to be even HARDER on her about disrespecting you and bad behavior because she may get the idea that marriage means she can slack off

as long as you don't set the precedent that she can do whatever and you'll be ok with it, and that you'll sleep on the couch during every argument and appologize and make it better regardless of who's wrong you'll be fine...

basically, don't be doug from the king of queens or ray from everybody loves raymond
That's the big myth--> the idea that a married man can control the woman he is married too. :crackup:

Once you're married the woman already has everything she needs from you. What intensive is there to follow your orders? If you get uppity she'll just cut off sex. Whatcha gonna do about it? Yeah.. nothing you CAN do besides cheat. If things get bad she can just divorce you and get paid for it. :crackup:

Haven't you been paying attention? Married laws benefit women.

Read up Bro --> http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=195329

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What incentive is there to follow your orders?
Love? Respect? Desire? If a woman loves and respects her man then she'll want to follow his orders. If she desires him then she won't want to cut off sex. Are you saying these are impossible to maintain in a marriage?

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Love? Respect? Desire? If a woman loves and respects her man then she'll want to follow his orders. If she desires him then she won't want to cut off sex. Are you saying these are impossible to maintain in a marriage?

Not impossible but rare

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-fulfilling prophecy? As Amy Alkon says "The relationship should always be on the table". That doesn't necessarily mean she should be obsessed about losing you. My old cougar was always worried that I'd dump her for someone my own age. I was 26 with no dj-smarts (it wasn't invented back then!) and had no idea how or where to meet anyone else. Didn't matter to me, she was an awesome friend and awesome in the sack... and cute!
She finally made a pre-emptive move: dumped me for a lawyer who was *only* 8 years younger than her.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember that she fears losing you... for HER.

You don't necessarily have to milk this out; keep her walking on eggshells, or manipulate it to your agenda... and probably shouldn't, 'cause it's garbage (had it done a few times before, so I know how it feels), but the position itself is a good one... just like any kind of uncertainty or unpredictability, and being in "control". It's not necessarily "fun" or "right", but that doesn't matter in the attraction game. And chicks prefer the submissive, "chase", prize / catch mode anyway. There is a lot of truth in the saying, "he who cares the least yields the most power", although that doesn't mean acting like a jackass, and not giving a ****.

You never want to lay all your cards on the table, and should maintain a challenge with the prize mindset intact, so I wouldn't necessarily say you WON'T end things, but maybe tell her to chill; see how things go... and that's reality anyway. Nothing is guaranteed. She'll still be in pursuit mode, and try to live up to your standards. Otherwise, like Player said, they'll inevitably start acting up, and possibly even turn it against YOU.

****'s real... people love having power, and will use it to their agenda - after conniving it out of you. Had that happen, too - after "reassuring", focusing on them, etc. Especially if they were the wounded bird types. Or just obtaining power in general, and knowing they "have" you. Attraction depleted. They should be a little uncertain, but not obsessive or panicky... that's a **** thing to do anyway. We're all people.

But, don't trust (or assume) that people are genuine, won't try controlling YOU (if you let them), aren't acting out of selfishness or emotion, etc.