shes worried I will end it

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
girlfriend is worried and gets upset that I'll end the relationship over any little thing.

(Only ended it once over something major I wouldnt tolerate, but she sorted it and we are fine now)

Is her being worried that ill end the relationship over little things good? Does it keep her on her toes and treating me right? Making sure she dosent screw up?

OR

Should I try reassure her that I wont finish it unless its a major thing?

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should always be wondering whether or not you would end it. If she wasn't that means she's not interested enough in you. If she asks you straight out, just say something like "Well just don't do anything stupid and you'll be OK. I don't have time for games and sh!t". Don't explain further.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Men are so used to entitled women that they don't know what a PROPER relationship dynamic looks like. It looks exactly like what the OP posted. happyman2012 you are happy for a reason--> you are exactly where you should be. Don't reverse it.

Most men can't bare to see their woman insecure, confused or uncomfortable. This is your inner white knight trying to "protect" the female at your expense. Ignore it.

We all know how women act when they are too comfortable and secure in a relationship. Why on earth would you want to push for that???:crackup: :crackup:

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing better than a girl fvcking with a point to prove, just lie back and enjoy it. Shes going to play hard to keep you, keep it that way because you know you can walk away as you have the ability to find another girl if she screws up.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation. I agree with letting that hamster spin but couple it with treating her well when she behaves in an endearing way.
I've found that a hamster running out of control in an LTR can cause too much anxiety and insecurity which eventually becomes unbearable.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's a decent girl and worth the effort - why on earth would you want to make her surfer? I can't see a reason to play mind games with her.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seems ideal, you won't have to worry about her gaining 20 pounds or cheating on you.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if you don't believe us, go ahead and try to make her feel really secure, then see what happens.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
adam225 said:
If she's a decent girl and worth the effort - why on earth would you want to make her surfer? I can't see a reason to play mind games with her.
Pedestalize much?

There is no GOLDEN p*ssy. Also.. letting her stay insecure is not a mind game. You are not responsible for her emotions.

If she is insecure its because of her own mental and emotional frailty.. not because OP isn't kissing her ass enough.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
want a long LTR? she have to fear losing you if she not fear that she will push over the limit and when woman do that we see taht girl cheat on the guy then guy says he forgive her for that,

serious you really think making her not fear losing you a good thing?
if a guy who fear losing his GF do all things you guys says turn her off and you know it does, think its not a good think for her losing you? too much is annoying I agree none is also troublesome, the middle ground now that is a good thing.

I know most of us are used to woman taking guys for granted and not doing much to keep a guy around, but is not what we want to change comming here?
stop worrying if we will fit in a certain path in our marvelous society and learn to be better then all that?

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Pedestalize much?

There is no GOLDEN p*ssy. Also.. letting her stay insecure is not a mind game. You are not responsible for her emotions.

If she is insecure its because of her own mental and emotional frailty.. not because OP isn't kissing her ass enough.
Nah, just a different view. If I really liked her and she really liked me I'd rather try and help her and make her more secure. I guess it depends what you want from a relationship.

I've personally been in a similar situation in the past and it really does put a downer on the relationship. My problem was I gave her a little too much though (yeah I know....) and of course eventually the inevitable came...

It's a balance in my opinion....

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
adam225 said:
Nah, just a different view. If I really liked her and she really liked me I'd rather try and help her and make her more secure. I guess it depends what you want from a relationship.

I've personally been in a similar situation in the past and it really does put a downer on the relationship. My problem was I gave her a little too much though (yeah I know....) and of course eventually the inevitable came...

It's a balance in my opinion....
Play that game at your own peril. Just don't forget that insecurity is a selfish emotion. A woman who deeply cares about her man is more worried about making him happy then feeling "secure".

Just something to think about.

The code is: "I want to make sure I feel good before I worry about anyone else."

Selfishness --> A masculine trait.

Women are supposed to be mothers and caretakers. This requires unselfishness and self-sacrifice. When women fake insecurity they are doing it to gain more power in the relationship. They want to soften their man so they can walk on him later.

If you look around.. every married man is basically a whipped domesticated beta fag. How do you think that happened? --> Man wanted the woman to feel secure. That's how :crackup: :crackup:

Once a woman can successfully make a man feel guilt. That man has lost control.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Play that game at your own peril. Just don't forget that insecurity is a selfish emotion. A woman who deeply cares about her man is more worried about making him happy then feeling "secure".

The code is: "I want to make sure I feel good before I worry about anyone else."

Women are supposed to be mothers and caretakers. This requires unselfishness and self-sacrifice. When women fake insecurity they are doing it to gain more power in the relationship. They want to soften their man so they can walk on him later.

If you look around.. every married man is basically a whipped domesticated beta fag. How do you think that happened? --> Man wanted the woman to feel secure. That's how :crackup: :crackup:

Wow. I never thought of this. Explains a lot.

ludis

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

This a 1000 times.​

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

I really enjoy your posts, Playher Man! You`re always spot on! :yes:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
most of the post was top notch but....

you won't become a domesticated beta fag unless you let yourself

you'll have to be even HARDER on her about disrespecting you and bad behavior because she may get the idea that marriage means she can slack off

as long as you don't set the precedent that she can do whatever and you'll be ok with it, and that you'll sleep on the couch during every argument and appologize and make it better regardless of who's wrong you'll be fine...

basically, don't be doug from the king of queens or ray from everybody loves raymond

PlayHer Man said:
except when a man legitimately does something wrong right?