She's withholding sex in the AM. What to do?

Starrie

Don Juan
Reaction score
This morning and the last time she shut the pvssy off and wouldn't open her mouth either. She was playful when I pulled her back/wrestled around, but absolutely would not budge. We rocked it during the night like usual and no other variable has changed. Also she's not on her period.

We've been having sex for four weeks and spending one-to-two nights together each week. Usually she's up for several rounds in the morning or at least blowing me if she's in a hurry.

She DID mention something to the tune of "I can't just give you everything you want already," but she's said crap like that before and I did in fact do everything I wanted.

I really enjoy it with her and don't want this withholding crap to become SOP.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop spending the night or leave first thing in the morning. She'll get the hint eventually.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad sign. I've never had a woman "withhold" sex from me, not once. (EDIT: That is, a woman I'd already had sex with a few times.) 'Course I usually get bored with boning a chick long before she does.

But in any event, there's not enough information. Is she too tired, too sore, preoccupied with other stuff on her mind... ?

Need to find hints as to why she's doing it. If it's some sort of power-play then you've got a long, annoying road ahead of you.

Which is why I always go for the less-manipulative girl, even if she's less attractive. Once I sense any sort of manipulation, I'm out the door.

You should be dating other women as well. Tell me you are dating other women!!

Starrie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
But in any event, there's not enough information. Is she too tired, too sore, preoccupied with other stuff on her mind... ?
She protests that she has to hurry to work, and to be fair she does then rush with the shower, dressing, eating etc. after she shuts me down.

BUT, I know what time she has to be at work and it's not like it has suddenly changed. Previous mornings she's found 10-20 minutes to make it happen.

Zarky said:
You should be dating other women as well. Tell me you are dating other women!!
We're not a couple.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Are you still spinning plates? You need to show (not tell) you have other options. Always.

When a woman denies sex, there's an ulterior motive, Briffault's law, or another man.

Case closed.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
When a woman denies sex, there's an ulterior motive, Briffault's law, or another man.
Not to hijack this thread, but here's a good discussion about "Briffault's law."

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=674030

Of all the internet boards I've frequented over the years, the Straight Dope forums usually have the best thinkers and highest quality of interactions. They're not great by any means, but they rise above the usual mind-numbingly bad musings of the rest of the 'net.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she smells of sex afterwards, someone at work mentioned it and she got embarrassed.
There's only so much you can wash off in a 5 minute shower! :)

Harvey_Poon

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you got some the night before. Why are you complaining? She can't be sucking your d!ck every minute of the day. She probably wants to get to work on time and not have to rush.

Seems to be like she wants a power trip and to have some power over you. If the sex dries up at night then you should be concerned. As long as your getting some then don't complain.

Dr. Harvey Poon

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop getting but hurt over it.

so you didn't get morning sex. you got night sex.. just wait it out she will come around.

( also think of the guys like me who aren't getting any right now!)

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harvey_Poon said:
So, you got some the night before. Why aren't the rest of us getting behind you? She can be sucking your d!ck every minute of the day. She probably wants to gag on it.

Seems to be like she wants a d1ck. If the beer supply dries up at night then you should be concerned. As long as you're getting the touchdown you might as well go for the extra point.

Dr. Harvey Poon
Fixed that for you.