She's trying to hard for phone convos

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, I'm getting straight to the point. I try to not stay on the phone with a girl that I am interested in for more than fifteen minutes, tops. I tell them that I'm busy or I was just leaving. This one girl seems to be interested in me and I like her, but she has a boyfriend, but that's a different problem I can work out myself. She calls me often. I tell her that I was just leaving or that I'm busy, so she is constantly calling me at like two in the morning when she knows that I'm home or she does a "drive-by" to make sure that I'm really gone when I say I am. I don't know how to proceed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The Sax God

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Congratulations, you have a stalker! Tell him what's he needs, Johnny!" "No problem Crazykid! He needs to tell her to leave him alone or he needs to get a restraining order."

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
"Congratulations, you have a stalker! Tell him what's he needs, Johnny!" "No problem Crazykid! He needs to tell her to leave him alone or he needs to get a restraining order."
Right, right. He also needs to get an AK and AR-15 and m-16. All i got to say is...SHE GON GET CHU!! HAHAH, just playin, but really i would be kinda scared.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be careful, she definetly bugged your lines

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, she probably wants you more than a friend. Just stop calling her, see if she still pursues you... just don't be rude to her

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She keeps calling him. He keeps getting out of it. I'd say she wants more.

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is calling you at 2 in the morning tell her your going to bad. BRILLIANT!