She's Teasing me

laid-back444

Reaction score
Ok,so I'v got this girlfriend right and we'v been going out for almost a month.
It's now the school holidays. We have a pretty good relationship, relaxed comfortable, fun, exciting - everything you want. But the other day when we went to the movies she started playing hard to get. She was pulling the old
Pull in, Push away trick. She comes in, dressed all sexy, we kiss, go in2 the movies, sit down. She kept giving me the eye (thats the GOOD eye by the way)
and flirts with me continously. Half way through, we have a passionate french. At the end of the movie, she starts acting even sexier than ever, pushing her chest out, flirting like crazy, so I'm thinking 'Whoah someoones excited' but then
- she decides she wont let me kiss her. I can kiss anywhere but her mouth. She starts laughing, meanwhile flirting just as much. I could tell she wanted me to start begging her. But of course - I can't give it because then she would probably walk all over me whenever we meet again, pulling the same thing every time. How should I respond to her. She's driving me crazy!

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she tries that stunt go cold on her. Disipline her like you would a dog (sounds harsh but it's true). Make her regret it and feel uncomfortable. That way she'll think twice about attempting to withdraw attention from you.

Mobster727

Don Juan
Reaction score
I woulda just stopped kissing her and act like i was watching the movie thenshe would think
:WTF?!?!"
Trust me she would think twice before teasing her...You need to make sure YOU are in control of the situation not her