She's suddenly "Not in the Mood" - Why?

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I think why she doesn't want to have sex anymore is because she wants more from the relationship. I had a similar thing going on with a girl where all we did was fvck. Every time I would see her that's all I wanted to do, and that's all we did. Until one day, she asked me "What are we?" and I came up with some BS. Then after that she didn't wanna fvck so I was bit angry, but I played it off well and I didn't contact her that much after. Then later she called and said that she was sorry that she didn't want to fvck and to not be mad at her and I told her I wasn't mad, and I played it off really well. But it could also have been that she was on her rag, which she did mention one time.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: honestly sometimes, you need to just let it play out.

i think theres no way to know what she's up to.

PepperSpray

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.

So I text her (by accident) on Monday, the first contact made over a week after our last date.

Me (9:45 PM): thats deep, its more involved than that hold up
Her (9:57 PM): Uhh wat?
Her (10:15 PM): Sup

I don't respond to her text as I'm in the middle of a phone call with another girl.

No contact Tuesday.

On Wednesday I call her around 10:15 PM. No answer. I text her.

Me (10:26 PM): hey just called gimme a shout

No response.

On Thursday I call her again around 9 PM. Someone picks up after three rings but hangs up on me. Call her again a few minutes later. Same thing. Call her home. Her mom picks up, tells me she's in class. I text her:

Me (9:19 PM): hey if you're in class I'll call you later
Her (9:22 PM): Ill call you when I get home
Me (9:28 PM): k

She calls me an hour later and we chat for close to another. Ask her out to a comedy club on Saturday night. She says yes.

I pick her up on Saturday, drive over to the comedy club. I buy the tickets, she buys the drinks. Drive back to my place, watch some more stand-up on my TV, head to my bedroom and bang, fall asleep, and bang again.

Drive her back home around 5 in the morning.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, sounds very FB like what you 2 have. Nothing wrong with that.

roulette11

Reaction score
I seriously think maybe she was just on her period or not in the mood. Just because a girl denies you sex once doesn't mean it's all heading downhill, there is another guy... Jeez guys

As you've carried on seeing her and things have gone well just take it to where you want to be with her. FBs, short or long term relationship. It's up to you. But if you want her as an FB I don't recommend getting too close emotionally, keep doing dinner dates etc.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
PepperSpray said:
I suspect she's ... defending herself against feelings for me because she suspects I'm using her for sex.

To fix it - I may have to make some joint plans together... Like ...hawaii ...
Keeping a future projection alive ....

Thoughts?
You're high, and her interest level is low.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be a few things..

-There's someone else on her mind. Maybe the LMR could be guilt.
-She was on the rag.
-She wants to be exclusive with you and does not know how to bring it up.
-She's bored.

The outcome could pretty much be ANYTHING that would prevent her from having sex with you. Don't sweat it.. Just cut the contact.