She's playin hard to get, i dont care...

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had been NC for 4 weeks cause she flaked on me. I get a missed call a week ago but I don't return. She calls again yesterday, I answer, and before we get disconnected I tell her ill call her back. I planned on never calling her back but I got drunk and I call her late last night (11pm) and no answer, she knows its me.

So I call her again tonight at 11pm and we get in an argument. Well not really an argument but she she can see i'm not gonna be her ***** anymore. She doesn't like it. The convo ends and she says she's not feeling so good so I say whatever bye.

I send her a text after:

me: I hope your smiling, if not just think of me.
hbRed: no cause i'm in pain and you don't care - just selfish and mean
me: your right, i don't care
hbRed: Thanks

I havnt responded and I have pretty much left everything in her court, I know. If she is gone then so be it. But I have been an AFC to this chick for 2 years. Damn, I've even eaten her puzzy. All I know is now I won't be her *****. After being on this site for a few weeks she has noticed that i'm not the same old grayclif.

Have any ideas on where my next move should be. She is def not GF material but would like to make her a nice FB. Thanks....

dontknowbouthat

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you've eaten her out, known her for 2 years, but you're still not fb's? If it was going to crystallize into anything already it would have. I say leave it in her court, and let her come crawling back.

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
The problem is that now that you are not 'her *****', she no longer has an incentive to be with you/do anything with you. Sounds like you are in a kind of purgatory between 'too strong to be my *****' and 'too weak to be my man'.

'hbRed: no cause i'm in pain and you don't care - just selfish and mean' - clearly you haven't actually bothered her this much, she's just trying to draw you back in to where you were before.

You should surround yourself with other women and make sure she is aware of that (don't tell her though) and if possible, befriend the guys that are going after her/she is going after. The ones that she actually shows interest in.

Now that the balls in her court she is probably going to withdraw from you completely. Make yourself a permanent presence in her life, without making it seem that that is your intention or that you're forcing it.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dontknowbouthat - thats the plan yo! We have been at this back and forth for years. Yeah, if you eating the poo why cant you just stick it in. funny she asked the same thing. AFC to the max...

Proselytiser - I'm surrounded. We'll see what happens. She gets emails from me twice weekly (business) so she will know i'm around (electronically at least).

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Suave crew c'mon help ya boy out. Yeah I should have taken that **** years ago but I was AFC, I'm sure you understand that. HBRed is a 9 with bad teeth (she hides it well).

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I send out an email at 12:55pm. At 1:06pm she responds and buys 2 of whatever it is I'm selling. This is all very interesting...