Shes got a Kid!

Eye

Reaction score
Ok got some girls number lastnight pretty damn good looking and hit her up today and im like what are you doing? her "Just cleaning my car and playing soccer with my daughter"

DAMN! Ill still hit it but how should I go about being the sensitive guy?

I was in one relationship with a stripper that had a kid but all she wanted to do was ****. Wouldnt mind the same here.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't get involved with a woman who has a kid unless she was really really exceptional and worth it. Usually its too much drama, especially once she gets to the point where she feels she can tell you anything then you'll hear the stories of how her single motherhood came to be and all the lingering bullsh1t from her past.

It'd be a good situation for an AFC maybe but for a DJ you don't wanna risk getting attached and suckered into a lot of crap here.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all you want to do is hit it then tell her whatever you think she wants to hear "I like kids" "I want to have kids" typical BS.

Personally I would never be in a relationship with a single mom because theres no way in hell I'll ever raise another mans kid.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there done that. Enjoy the pu$$y.

But a word of caution: Most single mothers are desperate to find a man to take care of their little "mistakes". Of course if you told this to any single mothers they would scoff and shake their heads and tell you that you're crazy. Bullshyt!

Because they know they're damaged goods, they will try to impress you in ways that women without kids never would.

Now what does this have to do with you, you say? You just want to "hit it and quit it". Yes my friend, you SAY that. But believe me, she will be the BEST girl you've ever been with. She'll treat you like a friggin' king. Maybe buy you stuff. You might start saying to yourself "Hey, this isn't so bad after all. Maybe I'll just bang her a couple more months...."

Boom! That's the trap dude. After they have you(preferably by getting pregnant from you). You will see their true self emerge, and it's usually not pretty.

When I was younger I went through hell with a woman that had 2 kids from different men. She would bend over backwards for me...for the first little while that is. This girl would buy EVERYTHING. Let me do things to her in the bedroom that would make Ron Jeremy blush. Luckily I didn't get her pregnant, but believe me, she was trying to.

Just a little word of caution. Dating a single mother almost ruined my life. Be careful.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stay clear of females with kids!

My motto is:

"If she has one kid, she'll have another if the oppurtunity arises."

Rage19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JH6
eject, eject, eject.
eject in her, then leave :) lol make sure ya use a rubber and one that you supplied not from her stash

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eye
Ok got some girls number lastnight pretty damn good looking and hit her up today and im like what are you doing? her "Just cleaning my car and playing soccer with my daughter"

DAMN! Ill still hit it but how should I go about being the sensitive guy?

I was in one relationship with a stripper that had a kid but all she wanted to do was ****. Wouldnt mind the same here.
You've got to be kidding. Stay the hell away from broads with kids, you don't need damaged goods!

What's with this 'sensitive guy' crap?

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away - You already know her stance on abortion . . .

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its up to you if u can handle her and her kid go for it.