She's baaaaack....

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're secretly hoping she still has feelings for you, that's why you're asking this forum for help that she texted you out of the blue to see how you were doing.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two reasons that others pretty much mentioned:

1) Her prospect when she left you didnt work out as she hoped,

2) She's confused because you went your own way and didn't try to get her back and keep in touch hoping for that (she's also worried you found someone better).

Could be one of the two or a mix of the two to various degrees. As long as you keep control of yourself who cares if you tell her stuff or not. Go find better pvssy and tell her about it :D

bignick79

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got my intentions right on, Radharc!

When I got the text I waited basically 24 hrs before I even considered responding and when I did, I was so vague that she couldn't possibly read into whether I was missing her, wishing I wanted her back, etc. All she knows is I didn't respond at the drop of a hat like when we were together. I didn't give her any intel into whether I'm seeing someone else or if I'm really missing her or not and she now knows I'm not terribly interested in what she's up to either. All she knows is I'm doing great without her. I wasn't mean, rude or confrontational, so she can't get mad at me. That hampster in her brain is still turning away, I'm sure!! By the way, I got no response after, which I expected.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You should stay friends with her and

TEXT BACK

TEXT 1. Thank her for breaking up with you.

TEXT 2. Tell her you think you have found your soul mate while at the local university. She is a 21 year old exchange student and you are getting laid like a boss. She cooks, cleans and wants a baby before she hits 25.

TEXT 3. Let her in on a secret that you are planning an all expense paid vacation to the Sol Melia in Puerto Vallarta to pop the question to your new girlfriend.

TEXT 4. You've already picked out a ring..

TEXT 5. Wish her a happy thanksgiving and ask her not to text you again cause your new ASIAN girlfriend is very jealous.

This will destroy her.

To complete the loop, come over to asia and actually hook up with one of these single 20something virgins. Post pictures on facebook.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See this is that bull****. Right here

Throughout the entire thread
who the **** cares why she emailed you back or what she wants

the only reason she has power over you is beucase you give it to her. just take the damn ball and go home. delete/go ghost forever

Greasy Pig

Don't reply to this latest crap, she doesn't deserve your time, emotions or attention.

Got ED
Give yourself some backbone and don't be the backup plan or ego boost for any EX who has a bruised ego/heart from getting kicked by another guy. MOVE ON.
Danger

When you break NC and respond to these type of women, you only give them power. Never respond and live a great life. Trust me, you will live on inside their head.
Fatal Jay
her contacting you had nothing to do with her wanting you back, it was to see if she still had control over you and that **** boast women egos

don't do it again
Yuppaz

With the way she treating you breaking up over text, you are very lucky to be rid of this one. The way to win in this situation is to not respond or speak to this trash again.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So you sit back and wait for a full ****ing day until you find one guy who gives you tells you what you want to hear[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Could be one of the two or a mix of the two to various degrees. As long as you keep control of yourself who cares if you tell her stuff or not. Go find better pvssy and tell her about it
And of course, that’s the guy you agree with.

You got my intentions right on, Radharc!

When I got the text I waited basically 24 hrs before I even considered responding and when I did, I was so vague that she couldn't possibly read into whether I was missing her, wishing I wanted her back, etc. All she knows is I didn't respond at the drop of a hat like when we were together. I didn't give her any intel into whether I'm seeing someone else or if I'm really missing her or not and she now knows I'm not terribly interested in what she's up to either. All she knows is I'm doing great without her. I wasn't mean, rude or confrontational, so she can't get mad at me. That hampster in her brain is still turning away, I'm sure!! By the way, I got no response after, which I expected.

Dude, you don’t’ want advice, you want someone to cosign your bull****, and the sosuave bank is closed for the day.

When she uses you and ****s someone else, don’t even bother starting another thread wasting everyone’s time. I stopped feeling bad for people who listen to what they want to hear a long time ago.

You act like you are the only dude on this forum who has ever been exactly where you are right now lol. Everyone in this god damn thread has been exactly where you are right now you are just too damn sprung to see it.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I’m telling you, everyone here is telling you.. you are assuming, she actually gives a **** about you. You are assuming she gives a **** about how much you are kicking ass. I don’t give a **** about how much the fat ***** at the AA meeting who keeps looking at me like she wants to eat me is kicking ass in life because I’m not attracted to her. There is no amount of ass kicking she can do that would make me want to **** her. . How ****ing clear can we be. Her calling you, had nothing whatsoever to do with you. It was about getting positive confirmation from a guy again, after some dude PIITB and left. The second another “guy”c omes along she will treat you like a POS again.

You are the boxing coach that tells the ****ty boxer how he’s winning on the card when he’s getting his ass whipped in between rounds. That’s what you are to her. She goes and gets the **** beat out of her in the dating world, and comes back to the preverbal corner for you to tell her how great she is and affirm how guys still want her because I mean you are crazya bout her. Then she gets the confidence back and goes back for the next round only to repeat the same process.

You think I’m being an *******. My first.. 500 posts on this forum were verbatim what you are doing now. Girl would leave, call me back, despite every one on the ****ign forum telling me what I am telling you now, I knew that it was different. I did this **** for 5-6 YEARS. Not months. I would dump girls, stop spinning plates at the first sign of her showing anything resembling interest. It took me 6 years to realize she didn’t’ give 2 ****s about me (at least in that regard we had become friends), and her flirting with me was nothing more than her getting confirmation that she’s still hot ****. Hell I even started a thread titled [FONT=&quot]She's baaaaack.... [/FONT][FONT=&quot]after she had came back like the.. 4th time.[/FONT]

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you've done so far is fine..... OK????

BUT....

At this point, expect her to turn it up another notch. Don't fall for it. Give her no further information -- not about who you are or aren't seeing, not about what you are or aren't doing, not about what you are or aren't thinking.

Just say no.

The Gambler

ricodragos

Don Juan
Reaction score
that backbreaker post just made me realise that i dont have to wish my ex-gf a happy birthday ..... if i do this she will think that i forget her for all the pain she put me through .....

FVCK MY EX. I thought i didnt deserve her, but for the love of god SHE dosn`t deserve me...

I`m a fvcking great guy, high emotionaly intelligence, very funny and very fvcking smart. After she broke up with me, girls are orbiting around me like im hugh hefner....

We all went through this....
My advice: LISTEN TO BACKBREAKER, thank her for breaking up with you, say it with pride in your voice, then just hang-up and ignore the ***** and u will see one of this 2 things happening:
1. She finds another idiot, and let u go.
2. She is at ur door, willing to suck ur d#ck for just one "HI".

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha , backbreaker nails it again , that was excellent

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
GotED? said:
I find from 40 years of experience (myself fall for this as well at times, human nature) - that when an EX contacts you OUT OF THE BLUE after long NC, it is almost GUARANTEED that she just got dumped by another guy, or whatever sh*t she is stirring up in another man's pants are not working as planned.

Give yourself some backbone and don't be the backup plan or ego boost for any EX who has a bruised ego/heart from getting kicked by another guy. MOVE ON.

With respect,

Exodus
Probably right on the money.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep backbreaker that is all true, tru, true.

but Holy F - I just saw your number of posts:

That's quite some contribution right there :0