She's a "Mananizer"

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Drama queen is pretty related too.
"Slvt" doesn't imply sexual deceit. "Drama queen" sounds more comical. The closest equivalent was "c0cktease" and that STILL doesn't resonate the way the word "womanizer" does.

It's just such a BAD sounding word, like "rapist" or "thief". It conjures up images of a devastated victim.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
"Slvt" doesn't imply sexual deceit. "Drama queen" sounds more comical. The closest equivalent was "c0cktease" and that STILL doesn't resonate the way the word "womanizer" does.

It's just such a BAD sounding word, like "rapist" or "thief". It conjures up images of a devastated victim.
That's only because you've been socialized to think that, its another one of women's social conventions/shaming language. There isn't anything intrinsically negative/evil in the sounds the make up the word itself. For example- I doubt you you think the word energizer sounds intrinsically "BAD" in the same fashion.

Don't let yourself be controled by the emotional implications women attach to language; they're a method of verbo-emotional control- and control over others is power.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Aenigma said:
That's only because you've been socialized to think that, its another one of women's social conventions/shaming language. There isn't anything intrinsically negative/evil in the sounds the make up the word itself. For example- I doubt you you think the word energizer sounds intrinsically "BAD" in the same fashion.

Don't let yourself be controled by the emotional implications women attach to language; they're a method of verbo-emotional control- and control over others is power.
I think not being personally shamed by females shaming is only half the issue. Other people will see the accusations as the accused acted shameful. Women use shaming to not only instill shame on the target but to turn others' opinion against him as well. It's about lowering your reputation and defamation basically.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My whole issue with the word is that it essentially means that a man is "using" women, that they are his innocent victims.

Even though the word c0cktease does somewhat describe the female equivalent, it still doesn't have the negative implications that the word "womanizer" does.

"Don't bother. She's just a c0cktease"

"Stay away from him girl. He's a WOMANIZER"

See the difference?

I realize that it is more of a compliment than anything else, however that is not its intent.

I still have yet to see a word that implies that there is equal accountability or that a man could possibly be a "victim" of a woman's actions.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I be more concerned about how she treats YOU than anything else.
:up: Tight, Thats real doe....

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Even though the word c0cktease does somewhat describe the female equivalent, it still doesn't have the negative implications that the word "womanizer" does.

"Don't bother. She's just a c0cktease"

"Stay away from him girl. He's a WOMANIZER"

See the difference?
I realize that it is more of a compliment than anything else, however that is not its intent.
Exactly, it's intended to have negative implications on the guy's reputation.

I still have yet to see a word that implies that there is equal accountability or that a man could possibly be a "victim" of a woman's actions.
Well as I was saying earlier in this thread, the female equivalent to womanizer would be slvt (or wh0re, tramp, hussy). Most women will take great offense and are very concerned about others saying they're a slvt or wh0re, so they're very aware of reputation and what they're doing when they try to lower a guy's rep. Although, the point still remains that women can say something negative like "Womanizer" about a man and he's suppose to take it in stride if not as a compliment. But call a woman a "slvt" or even a c0ck tease and all shyt hits the fan.

The issue really is how women have free reign to defame men but it's not OK for a man to do the same-a double standard. Think about how ingrained it is. You can't even type slvt or wh0re on this very website.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We, as males, might as well kill ourselves
Thats what men are doing, I seen somewhere that young men suicide rate are 6 times higher than younger women. I think more men also enters self-destructive behavior, like drink like crazy or drugs...

Luminescence

Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
Thats what men are doing, I seen somewhere that young men suicide rate are 6 times higher than younger women.
Some statements often given in opposition to these facts are that women attempt suicide at higher rates than males, while males are more often successful in their attempts. It's also said that women have higher rates of depression than men.
In my opinion women seem more likely to attempt suicide not as much with the purpose of ending their life as a call for attention and help, which I understand completely (men often do the same.) Also women are much more likely to tell others that they are depressed which would explain why women have statistically higher rates of depression, so it doesn't mean women have it harder in life at all.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luminescence said:
.... it doesn't mean women have it harder in life at all.
No, it means they are a bunch of pussies .... er, well ya.

Seriously isn't taking this hit at least to some degree the job of the one with the penis? I'll be the first to tell you I don't expect much from women in many areas of life, how can we say that and then hold them accountable for doing and saying stupid shit? Of course she said something coarse, hurtful, crass, wrong, etc.

She's a she.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Of course she said something coarse, hurtful, crass, wrong, etc.

She's a she.
OH, so that's why? Gotcha ...
Its kind of like why crocodiles bite..because they are crocs !

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well as I was saying earlier in this thread, the female equivalent to womanizer would be slvt (or wh0re, tramp, hussy). Most women will take great offense and are very concerned about others saying they're a slvt or wh0re, so they're very aware of reputation and what they're doing when they try to lower a guy's rep. Although, the point still remains that women can say something negative like "Womanizer" about a man and he's suppose to take it in stride if not as a compliment. But call a woman a "slvt" or even a c0ck tease and all shyt hits the fan.
Most men know that even though it's supposed to be a jab at him designed to damage his reputation, it does exactly the opposite, so most guys don't care about being labeled as such.

Women on the other hand, if they are labeled a slvt, wh0re, golddigger, etc. have to deal with REAL ramefications. I guess that is where the "justice" lies, but I still say that none of these words comes close to be the opposite equivalent of what women are TRYING to say when they call a man a womanizer, which is there is a victim and an oppressor. None of these shaming words aimed at women have that connotation.

The issue really is how women have free reign to defame men but it's not OK for a man to do the same-a double standard. Think about how ingrained it is. You can't even type slvt or wh0re on this very website.
That is part of it as well.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Womanizer does have a sort of sinister connotation to it.

All it really implies is a man who seduces women for sex and conquest. Are there not women who seduce men for money? Provision? Attention?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Womanizer does have a sort of sinister connotation to it.

All it really implies is a man who seduces women for sex and conquest. Are there not women who seduce men for money? Provision? Attention?
Exactly!

And the only few words that DO describe women who "use" men do not bring to mind the same negativity. Attention Wh0re, C0cktease, Slvt, Wh0re.....they don't imply that the man can be a "victim".

Fact is men are as much victims of the whiles of a woman as a woman is the deception of a man. It is simply not PC to call a woman out for her behavior , but it's fine to (try to) roast a man on a spit.

I suppose that a woman's parental investment could be called as a defense, but it doesn't excuse women's deceptive behavior.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I'm not sure I follow....can you explain?
Since a woman has much more at stake in the reproductive game (she gets stuck caring for and supporting the baby by herself) she is going to be naturally more inclined to villainize a man who "tricks" women into sex (any guy who doesn't call the next day).

We of course know this is complete BS, as women do as much damage as men do, but women have a much greater incentive to bash the cads and praise the dads.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you guys consider those TV chars to be womanizers:

Christian Troy(nip tuck)
Charlie Harper(2/1men)
Todd(scrubs)
Chuck Bass(gossip girl)

Because women usually say they hate them.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
Would you guys consider those TV chars to be womanizers:

Christian Troy(nip tuck)
Charlie Harper(2/1men)
Todd(scrubs)
Chuck Bass(gossip girl)

Because women usually say they hate them.
So now you're assigning TV watching homework with a pop quiz after?

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to have to go with gold digger as the equivilent cross gender term.

Namely that the person in question is faking a genuine emotional connection in order to establish feelings of trust in affection in order to deprive the "victim" of something valuable.

With men its money/intimacy
With women its sex/intimacy

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aenigma said:
I'm going to have to go with gold digger as the equivilent cross gender term.

Namely that the person in question is faking a genuine emotional connection in order to establish feelings of trust in affection in order to deprive the "victim" of something valuable.

With men its money/intimacy
With women its sex/intimacy
But that would imply that money/wealth/resources factors into women's attraction mechanism. Some people don't like to acknowledge that fact....shhhhh.....

masterkang5

Reaction score
Ok im new to the sight i simply registered to post ive felt this way my entire life im 13 at the moment and ive copped sexism off women on a regular basis half the time its my own family.

You guys have just put my feelings into words ive always wanted to say this but i was afraid of being laughed at because i was as i quote socialized into believeing that its compleatly fair to let women get away with sexual sin when its public crucifiction if its a male.

I dont know if this is where you lives but the sexism more or less seems global towards men its not that it is sexism its disfavourment distrust just plane negativity because of ones gender.

Im sorry if this is an old thread perhaps i can start it up again but i've felt strongly about this growing up in a family of 4 a single mother and 2 sisters im sure you can imagine what they might say or do should a person or persons are male instead of female.

Its plain wrong but the way you guys have expressed yourselves has given my feelings words and im eternally grateful.

I guess growing up with sexism you get somewhat sexist habits aswell, My current state of mind is disfavouring women this isnt all women just 60% my family on my dads side consist of two direct family line women being my aunt and my grandma they are perfectly normal unsocialized at all i have great conversations with them and i havent heard either of them say one thing that disfavours males.

But dont think this isnt commen in older people i know a 40 year old women who is the most sexist women i have ever met but i have noticed that born in 1988 or earlier are increasingly sexist.

i realise sexist isnt the issue here but i think we need to establish socially that sexist goes both ways and this day of 2008 it often does.

I plan to leave my familys household as soon as i can maybe live with my dad if i can to let my mind heal from the sexist thoughts that roll around in my head from being abused for no reason by women.

I do seek to change this but it will never happen when im living with the abuse.

No one has also mentioned that i think mananizer is a perfect term to fit some perhaps most women sociaty wont except it until we make a stand ill ease into it online and eventually do it in real life. in a few years the people that surround me will know what a mananizer is does and thinks.

If we all do this i believe we can balance society again for if we get the message to one person the chain will grow which is what we must do.

For the time being im not going to be sexist to women unless provoked.
The most frustrating thing about being a male in our society is that we cant do anything about our current situation we need to stand as one and say societys standards are WRONG!

people would laugh at us but if we spread the message around women will realise that they can no longer be the spoiled tramps that they currently are.

I dont know when society nose dived into this sea of sexism that no one cares or hears about but im going to do my bit to change it so the future generation of males goes a happy life unlike the one ive led so far.