Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree, its so true...

Brilliant post, well done!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BS post of the day. :rolleyes:

The minute her IL drops below 50% she will start looking for another 'prospects' ... and that ****ing $2500 wedding ring won't save your ass.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll either cheat or she won't. There's really no need to give it any thought.

I suppose if you keep her handcuffed to the couch, then you'd have control over whether she does that or not. Otherwise, she has free will, and she'll either make good or bad choices, which are hers alone to make, and the consequences of her choices are hers alone to deal with.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woman is a slave to her emotions.

isnt this why you should be the center of her emotions?

i agree, its so true...
thanks you see what im saying

The minute her IL drops below 50% she will start looking for another 'prospects' ... and that ****ing $2500 wedding ring won't save your ass.

so you let her IL drop that low?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she has free will, and she'll either make good or bad choices, which are hers alone to make, and the consequences of her choices are hers alone to deal with.
a women wont cheat on a man who is one of a kind....or the chances are less than .0001 percent.

the problem is a lot of these guys go out and try dating and its the same bland product.

just like we get sick of dating the pop girl.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21

she will leave u before she will cheat..unless u let her
From seeing other relationships(friends, aquaintances), I think that it's exactly the opposite .

From what I've seen, near the end of a relationship, a girl will cheat before she leaves her boyfriend. I'm sure they do this for various reasons. Making sure they have someone before they leave you....rationalizing that if they can really sleep with someone else, then it must really be over between you two, etc.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha frivolousz,

frivolousz,

frivolousz......

Listen man I know you’re on Cloud 9 right now but bro the world is still the same.

The Game and life is still the same.

If she REALLY wants to cheat she will. No matter how much of a DJ you really are and how well you treat her if she really wanted to she COULD.

Now, what I think and hope what you mean is if you don't want to increase the chances or want your mate to cheat then don't put her in a position were she is tempted.

Again if you really care about your relationship you will NOT do any UNNACASSARY RISK nor let your mate think its ok to go do something that could possibly jeopardize your relationship.

A Woman will ask for just about everything doesn't mean she expect for you to say yes. In fact they do like it when their Man acts like a Man and tells them NO.

A good woman likes her man to be in charge and tells her no.

Don't be all pvssy whipped and let her do anything because your all insecure and think if you say NO she will think you are controlling :rolleyes:

I believe LIT said something best on this matter

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman won't cheat if she has no reason to.

If the man continues to stimulate her emotionally and sexually, she won't have any reason to look elsewhere to fulfill her needs.

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so you let her IL drop that low?
It happens, I am not perfect ;) Also, you have to take into account how good the other guy is - if he's good and you just had a small fight with your GF and she's angry "a **** you don't want to hear me to say" may happen :)

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she will leave u before she will cheat..unless u let her
exuse me for miss understanding then. i took those words for their exact meaning. Telling your woman: "oh by the way hun, your not alowed to cheet on me" is dumb and wouldn't work anyway. And i also agree with people who say "when a woman sees the end in a relationship, she will cheet most of the time...(if she is not bound by her own concionce.)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman won't cheat if she has no reason to.

If the man continues to stimulate her emotionally and sexually, she won't have any reason to look elsewhere to fulfill her needs.

THANK GOD SOMEONE SEES THE LIGHT!

AND ISNT CLOUDED WITH HEARTBREAK AND RESENTMENT AND VIEWS ON SOME GAME...DAMN!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen man I know you’re on Cloud 9 right now but bro the world is still the same.

The Game and life is still the same.

If she REALLY wants to cheat she will. No matter how much of a DJ you really are and how well you treat her if she really wanted to she COULD.

Now, what I think and hope what you mean is if you don't want to increase the chances or want your mate to cheat then don't put her in a position were she is tempted.

Again if you really care about your relationship you will NOT do any UNNACASSARY RISK nor let your mate think its ok to go do something that could possibly jeopardize your relationship.

A Woman will ask for just about everything doesn't mean she expect for you to say yes. In fact they do like it when their Man acts like a Man and tells them NO.

A good woman likes her man to be in charge and tells her no.

Don't be all pvssy whipped and let her do anything because your all insecure and think if you say NO she will think you are controlling

I believe LIT said something best on this matter

out of curiosity have you had a LTR? a good serious mature one?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exuse me for miss understanding then. i took those words for their exact meaning. Telling your woman: "oh by the way hun, your not alowed to cheet on me" is dumb and wouldn't work anyway. And i also agree with people who say "when a woman sees the end in a relationship, she will cheet most of the time...(if she is not bound by her own concionce.)

your missing the point!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your right it is the same...

and if I was in it..I would have a diff women being loyal to me.

she wont find a better man..not better then me.

unless she wants somethign diff..she wont find better.

take on that attitude

Im trying to whip some sense into you guys..who are afraid of women..you are all on the defense..lets score some goals here....

its always about will she do this or that, if I say this or that.

it should be....she better be doing this or that or i WILL DO THIS OR THAT.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: she will only cheat if you let her

Originally posted by spider_007
Damn bro, you don't work for Cheetos do you? You trying some subliminal advertising? Now I have a craving! ****.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get dumped for being WBAFC SoSuave.net is gonna have a gigantic party. A tribute to the end of your AFC posts.
what happened to you?

you were one of the startes of the LTR forum....

then your LTR ended now you completely turned against your origional posts?

SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS IS AFC????

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get dumped for being WBAFC SoSuave.net is gonna have a gigantic party. A tribute to the end of your AFC posts.

u are right though..they would have a big party..because they wouldnt be anywhere else..exp wth a women.

not including u..I know u sarge

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha you still don’t get it.

Look at all the post people have made about how they were in a relationship with a girl that both loved and trust each other have been together along time and one day he lets her go out with her friends to a bar/club/party/ vacation, some event half way around the world. Their GF goes out has one to many drinks, is drunk, is a little horny, has tons of guys wanting to fvck, bf isn’t here, one thing leads to another, and she’s calling you telling you how much she loves you. HAHAa

Friv get a grip bro. Stop saying she will never cheat on you because there is always a possibility.

Now I’m not saying she will nor I’m I saying she won’t it’s just always a possibility.

If love isn’t really in both your hearts then one will fall.

If both love each other and value the relationship that they share and doesn’t put them in a position that can mess things up then NO one will cheat. And that also means you have to keep your mind from wondering. Thinking of it will seek into the heart and once that happens all it takes is to be put in the right position and BAM!