she turns me on but...

franchise21

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so theres this girl that turns me on...its not so much just attractiveness or even a great personality...i don't know why but she turns me on...BUT at the same time she annoys a lot of people, including me sometimes, and definately anyoen seen in having a remote interest in her would be made fun of for the rest of their life. yet she still turns me on....but have any of you had a girl like that? and what did you do?

BigAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, she turns you on because she is hot to you, probably a pain in the ass but you can't overcome her hotness, bang her and move on.

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm in the EXACT same position man...I know I can get better than her and I do but theres just something about her. When she dresses up she looks great problem is she doesnt much....

Mess around with her, practice your skills, your CAF, your kino. All girls can be used for experience. I have taken the approach that most of the guys who would point the finger are not getting any anway. so how can they talk?

If you wonna bang her do it! A man doesn't care what other people think, a man does what he wants when he wants. I can relate to how you feel though and I say bite the bullet, think about it, jf you get experience with her when it comes to the hot chicks you'll be a pro! :)

franchise21

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thats kinda what im doing is practicing my skills around her...but its hard to do in high school with people going "you're flirting" and its a small school so the smae people every day in every class...and i ahev this other girl who is almost perfect and she likes me...but idk this girl just flat out turns me on...i don't knwo why

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering that my girlfriend is considered on this website @$$ ugly, but to me she is a beautiful girl that turns me on beyond all belief.

I personally, don't care what my friends say about her because she makes me happy and doesn't cause any drama in my life.

I believe that people are so caught up on the "My penis is bigger than your penis" trap that they don't really look for what makes them truely happy.

If this girl would make you happy then do it. Do sh!t for yourself. Stop wasting your time.

I heard this a while ago from Jack Canfield and it goes something like this.

When you are 18, you think everyone cares what you do.
When you are 40, you start to quetion if anyone cares what you do.
When you are 65, you realize that no one cares what you do.

If they do care so much, tell them where to go.

comic_relief

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just **** her, but try to keep it low if you don't want others to find out. Live for yourself, not for others. The great thing about being a man, is that we can **** any girl that turns us on without feeling guilty after, so take advantage of it.

franchise21

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ ok in a reply to that post...what a good strategy to about ****ing this chick while keepign it on the DL

franchise21

Don Juan
Reaction score
and having any leakage of it would totally ruin my chances wiht this absolutely perfect girl...but idk...even though i dont' really liekthis chick she just turns me on

franchise21

Don Juan
Reaction score
well im just saying that it would greatly affect any chance i would have wiht any other girls

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is freakin high school. Seems important now, but when your out it doesn't matter unless you live in the same town.