She thinks ****y = a-hole ?!

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got this chicks AIM and just talked to her on AIM for the first time. I was just being C&F and, she picked up on that right away with her pu$$ydar and kinda complained. Or was she just probing to sort out between AFC and DJ?
I think I passed the test IMO, but she seemed bitter about something cause she equated A-hole to ****y :confused:

Her: im annoyed b/c i can't find a cool/cute guy..it's impossible
Me: cause they are all gay? :D
Her: flaming, totally
Me: at least that's what I always hear from girls LOL
Her: i would say gay or dorks or *******s
Her: i guess that's how I'd sum it up
Her: which category do you fit in?
Her: :p
Me: oh man this is tough
Me: how much can I buy the proper answer for?
Her: you're an ******* aren't you?
Her: you seem sorta ****y
Her: it's ok..better to just admit it
Me: I can be nice when I want/like something ;-P
Her: oye
Her: i knew it
Me: what?
Her: nothin

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote: il_duce
“B1tch is just another word for a confident woman who always wants to have her way.

A$$hole is just another word for a confident man who won't take sh!t from a b1tch.

Why do you think the majority of hot girls are reffered to as 'b1tches' and the guys who get laid all the time are reffered to as 'a$$holes'?

This is how I see it: the two words were made up as weapons to use against the opposite sex, and they're supposed to be insulting, but all they really do is compliment on the sexual prowess of that person.

In other words, it pays to be an 'a$$hole'. Imho, you can be an 'a$$hole' and still be a decent person. When you get around the negative connontation the word has, you will see the positive traits that these men exhibit which are attractive to women. “

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with this kind of hoe you are either "Shy and insecure" or you are an "a=hole"

Sounds like she is the type of girl who will always try to find fault in a guy.

Don't listen to it.

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not taking it personaly in any way so I see what you guys are saying. I just posted a transcript to show that as soon as I acted up in a ****y way she seemed to not like it or at least pretended not to :) But she keeps saying how "cute" I am and blah blah and that's the reason for her rambling in the begining, she was saying she can't find a nice & cute guy. So now she found a cute guy - "me" and I guess she was testing waters for the "nice" part, and I didn't play along too nicely.

Well too bad for her, she made a mistake - she showed her cards first by admiting openly she likes my looks. I haven't said a single compliment to her yet :D So we'll see how long I can string her along by feeding her little bits and keep her guessing on if I like her in return :cheer:

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
assholr

you're analysisng what she said too much. 10 lines? that doesn't describe anything about her personalilty.

and you're not confident with yourself enough to be an *******.

how do i know?

cause you're getting all worked up over a few lines from one girl.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last girlfriend dumped me because she thought I was too arrogant and made her feel insecure. It was because I was trying too hard to be ****y, so use it in strict moderation. It's better to connect with a woman, chill out and enjoy each others company.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JPR

Her: you're an ******* aren't you?
Her: you seem sorta ****y
Her: it's ok..better to just admit it
Me: I can be nice when I want/like something ;-P
This was lame. She says you're ****y and you try to defuse it by saying your can be "nice" when you want something. Is it just me or was that supplication?