she tells me she misses me...do I just tell her I miss her too?

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she always tells me she misses me and stuff. do i tell her 'miss you too' or do I play a game to make her want me more? if so what should i do in response to that? also when she calls me stuff like "hey stud." "hey cutie" do i just ignore it? I have a feeling if I don't acknowledge these IOI's that she might just think I'm not sexually interested in her...

DannykDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
This depends. Is she your gf or just some girl your talking to right now.

If it's your gf then there is no problem telling her you miss her and it may make her happy to hear you say it.

If it's just some plate your spinning just do c/f and say something along the lines of "I know". Not that exact phrase but you get the point

You can't really go wrong here since she is obviously interested in you. Just don't say "thank you" when she says it.

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not my girlfriend. She's a girl that I just talk too but tells me that she doesn't want a relationship and I tell her that I'm not looking for relationship either.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just reply something like "I know" or "yeah, I get that a lot." Or "come over and show me how much you missed me."

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she tells you "I miss you" tell her "I know."
When she says "Hey stud." you say "Yeah that's me."
When she says "I don't want a relationship right now" just shrug.

Remember for every 1 girl that sends you confusing messages like these, there's another 9 who are very clear about what they want from you. So go find your other 9 my friend.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baurman said:
she always tells me she misses me and stuff. do i tell her 'miss you too' or do I play a game to make her want me more?

You say "I miss you too" if you do. If you don't, then don't say it. If you told her "I miss you" and she played a game to make your want her more, you would call her the biggest bvtch or attention wh0re ever.

also when she calls me stuff like "hey stud." "hey cutie" do i just ignore it?

You say "Hi Marie, how are you?" You act politely just like it was a second date. You don't acknowledge it, you don't bring it up. Only address if she asks you why you don't acknowledge it

I have a feeling if I don't acknowledge these IOI's that she might just think I'm not sexually interested in her...
Well if you haven't kissed her or slept with her after so many dates...she might have gotten the point.

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she says "I miss you" you tell her

"Prove it."

I read on this site and it's the first thing I thought of when I read your post, kinda proud that I'm fixing my mind to think of the right things to say :p

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
baurman said:
She's not my girlfriend. She's a girl that I just talk too but tells me that she doesn't want a relationship and I tell her that I'm not looking for relationship either.
Unless she is your gf, don't tell her you miss her (especially if she has explicitly stated that she doesn't want a relationship).

By prompting you like this, she is trying to gauge your interest in terms of wanting a relationship (despite knowing you currently don't want one and her saying she doesn't either).

She is testing you. If she really isn't looking for a R right now, she wants to know you want one with her (hence the hot and cold).