She talks about other guys?

tunnel

Don Juan
Reaction score
problem 1
i've been friends with her for about a year. i told her how i feel the otha day and was rejected. i got the LJBF line.

problem 2
she keeps on talking to me about other boys, boys she fancies and so on. Shes doing it right now. How do i use this to my advantage? Is it good to be a listener in this situation?

Elti

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tunnel
problem 1
i've been friends with her for about a year. i told her how i feel the otha day and was rejected. i got the LJBF line.

problem 2
she keeps on talking to me about other boys, boys she fancies and so on. Shes doing it right now. How do i use this to my advantage? Is it good to be a listener in this situation?

Elti
You don't. You're her emotional tampon. Don't let her talk to you about that stuff. IF you want to be her friend, then that's fine. If not then just move on. Don't go out of your way to talk to her.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bolive they call people like you an "emotional tempon". I was there before, and it gets you nowhere really slow. Nottin you can do. Apperently once you get in that friends zone, it takes a long time to get out, if at all. I'd say stop calling her, learn as much as you can from this site, and move on to other ladies. Maybe after few months of space and NOT TALKING, you might have a chance again.

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
When girls start continually telling you about other guys, you've been permanently put in their friend zone. :mad:

This girl's a lost cause go out and look for others! I'm sorry if that's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth.

tunnel

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i think im just gonna stop chatting to her. for a few months.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make freinds with her. And move on.

She could always be YOUR emotional tampon :woo:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by tunnel
problem 1

problem 2

Elti
What we have here is a failure to put 2 and 2 together.

2: she said "Let's just be friends", which means she sees you as no different than any of her female friends except that you have different genitals.

+2: she is talking to you about other guys like she would one of her female friends

=4: you need to stop worrying about "how to use her talking about other guys to your advantage". You have NO advantage at this point. You are her "gal-pal with a pen!s".

The problem here is not that you aren't maximizing conversation...it's that you do not appear to her as a masculine, dominant male specimen suitable for romance and mating.

Getting back to the question...you can STOP wasting your time talking to her about boys she's into. It's a WASTE of your time...why are you even DOING this? Unless you WANT to be "just friends" with her.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the same situation Tunnel last summer. While you are looking up getting out of the friendzone, look up Gangi games. It is basically a method of breaking all connections with the girl, but not in a jerklike way, for a certain amount of time. The above responses are true, but you do have hope. It is just really, really,really,really,really hard. One factor that you need to use also jealosy. u get that by appearing to be good with the ladies in front of the girl you want with other women, in hopes of getting the girl to think twice about dumping you. It is a lot of work, and the best advice is to NEXT her.

Good Luck.

toasttopper1879

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard,maybe rightly or wrong that some girls mention other guys to stir up a bit jealousy.
Perhaps if she talks about other guys liking HER then she,s looking for a response.On the other hand if shes poining out guys that she likes then I think its fair to say shes not into you.
Maybe shes a attention seeker and just likes the idea of loads of guys being into her just to massage her ego.
Personally though she knows how you feel and as shes told you that all she wants is to be your friend then I think thats all she'll want.You'll have more chance winning the lottery than winning this lass I think.Move on mate,not easy but you got to.