She stopped texting

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this woman at a worksite. I went in and was flawless, dude. I asked her the right questions to open up. I flexed my alpha strength, I was dominant, no compliments, was teasing etc. Told her she was cool and I wanted to add her to facebook. (I didn't add her, and still haven't)

Next day I had her give me her number.
"So I couldn't find you on facebook, you got one of those weird names"
(Laughs, oh my name is weird?!) (Eyes dilated, giddy, smiling, eye contact)
"here, let's try this. (Puts number in my phone)
"Cool. I will be in touch. (Didn't text her)

Next day she texts ME first. So we have a fun conversation, I do not compliment her or anything, I put her in my frame, tease her, she is laughing, etc.

I respond back to her last message.(Hours later) Then nothing back from her. She just stopped. It's been three days.

I am NOT sending her anything, no way. She will not get a "hey", "whats upp", "how is your vacation" etc. Because that will show weakness.

I know for a fact she has her phone and is on it, every 23 year old woman is. No doubt she saw my last reply to our conversation.

Could be several things.
She is with family. (Thanksgiving break)
She is testing me
She doesn't give a !@#$ (Which she has no reason to)

I did everything right. I was not one of these guys who asked for her number. I didn't give her compliments. I didn't lavish her. She text me first, she willingly put her number in my phone.

So, I need an interpretation here. What's your experience?

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
My gut is telling me she is testing you. At some point, for some reason, he interest in you decreased so she felt like testing you. When interest is high they wont test.

M

member160761

Just by making this thread you show you are more invested than her. You already lost. You have to kill your inner beta/nice guy/AFC. Women sense this and test and next you for this.

Reaction score
It’s basically over at this point. Focus on other girls, and wait a week to see if you want to throw a Hail Mary? Even so, I wouldn’t even invest anything in this dud.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you wanna add women you wanna date to your Facebook? It could also be that you over texted her instead of making dates. Like Corey Wayne says "the phone is for setting dates only, not for chit chat"

The convo should be:

Her: Hey how are you?
You: Oh hi, I'm well and you?
Her: I'm good too
You: What days are you available to grab a drink and get to know each other better?
(If she's interested she will make it easy, if not she will put an excuse, you don't wanna be the phone entertainment buddy)
Her: X day I'm available (if that works for you fine if not you tell her how about Y day?)
You: Okay, I'll see you at this location at this time.

Then you get off the phone because a busy guy with lots of women throwing themselves at him doesn't have time for chit chat and have other priorities.

That doesn't mean she will go, maybe she will flake, but you save time and investment.

If she sends you a text, make a date with her, at night, no lunch or breakfast, where drinks are involved.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now you are overthinking this and are in danger of losing any chance you may have. It is possible she simply doesn't care. Sometimes you can do all the right things and it makes no difference. The woman just isn't into you. However, this is also a holiday weekend. So I would not just throw in the towel - but I also would not text her anytime within the next few days.

Circle back maybe mid-week next week with a short text and asking her to grab a drink. If you get no response, or if she takes a long time to respond with same lame answer, or offers no counter then just move on. Not worth getting hung up over.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now you are overthinking this and are in danger of losing any chance you may have. It is possible she simply doesn't care. Sometimes you can do all the right things and it makes no difference. The woman just isn't into you. However, this is also a holiday weekend. So I would not just throw in the towel - but I also would not text her anytime within the next few days.

Circle back maybe mid-week next week with a short text and asking her to grab a drink. If you get no response, or if she takes a long time to respond with same lame answer, or offers no counter then just move on. Not worth getting hung up over.

Thanks for the solid advice Barrister.

I should not have responded to her last message, I KNEW she was going to do this.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Circle back maybe mid-week next week with a short text and asking her to grab a drink.
Why would you send her a text when she didn't respond to the last one? Is shes interested she will text him, imo I wouldn't do anything, and wait for her.

Reaction score
Thanks for the solid advice Barrister.

I should not have responded to her last message, I KNEW she was going to do this.
Then why are you stuck on a girl you even know isn’t interested in you or at least on the same interest level as you?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you send her a text when she didn't respond to the last one? Is shes interested she will text him, imo I wouldn't do anything, and wait for her.
You can "circle back" with women who seemed low interest at the time so long as you didn't burn the bridge. I have done it countless times.

On the other hand, you can certainly write her off completely. But a circle back text takes minimal effort and possibly kindles something. So it is a low effort, low risk, and potentially high reward move. Many men lose out on women they otherwise could have had because they just gave up. Persistence, strategical employed, can be effective.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Who cares? Fact is doing everything right guarantees nothing. Especially without even being out with her on a date and extra especially prior to fvcking her.

This idea that somehow if you do everything right that the heavens will part the seas and she will be head over heels for you is the silliest notion there is. All it does is give you a better chance than if you screwed something up, but that's it.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If texting is only for logistics, then do that... Create an event with logistics.

Her: "Hey its Kyra."
You "Hi Kyra. I don't text much . I'm better in person. We should get away from our families for a while during TDay Weekend. How's Friday looking on your end?"
Her "Friday I'm in a tiddlywinks tournament with my brother's kids. I'm open Saturday night."
You "Cool, I'll pick you up Sat at 6pm. text me an address."

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this woman at a worksite. I went in and was flawless, dude. I asked her the right questions to open up. I flexed my alpha strength, I was dominant, no compliments, was teasing etc. Told her she was cool and I wanted to add her to facebook. (I didn't add her, and still haven't)

Next day I had her give me her number.
"So I couldn't find you on facebook, you got one of those weird names"
(Laughs, oh my name is weird?!) (Eyes dilated, giddy, smiling, eye contact)
"here, let's try this. (Puts number in my phone)
"Cool. I will be in touch. (Didn't text her)

Next day she texts ME first. So we have a fun conversation, I do not compliment her or anything, I put her in my frame, tease her, she is laughing, etc.

I respond back to her last message.(Hours later) Then nothing back from her. She just stopped. It's been three days.

I am NOT sending her anything, no way. She will not get a "hey", "whats upp", "how is your vacation" etc. Because that will show weakness.

I know for a fact she has her phone and is on it, every 23 year old woman is. No doubt she saw my last reply to our conversation.

Could be several things.
She is with family. (Thanksgiving break)
She is testing me
She doesn't give a !@#$ (Which she has no reason to)

I did everything right. I was not one of these guys who asked for her number. I didn't give her compliments. I didn't lavish her. She text me first, she willingly put her number in my phone.

'Sup man. Whats the question here?

Women and men are not robots. You txt, she txt, you txt...then nothing. So what you got nothing to lose either txt her again (dbl txt or whatever) or not.

Nothing wrong with sending another txt or restarting a convo IF YOU WANT TO. Its not beta to double txt if you dont give a ****. Its beta to not txt cos ur hurt that a woman didnt get back to you.

Just say whatever the **** you want to her over txt and dont play this stupid game of "I am not dbl txting"

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked for your experiences, not to analyze me.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked for your experiences, not to analyze me.
like some other people have pointed out here, if you are making this post, you care more than you are letting on. I don't believe you are as chill as you claim to be.
you say you replied to her message and she didn't respond. did your message call for a response? for example "how are you? "good"
what kind of response do you expect? there is nothing to respond to.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next girl. If I worried this much about every girl I met, I would be a female by now.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
like some other people have pointed out here, if you are making this post, you care more than you are letting on. I don't believe you are as chill as you claim to be.
you say you replied to her message and she didn't respond. did your message call for a response? for example "how are you? "good"
what kind of response do you expect? there is nothing to respond to.
I'm learning dude.

It didn't ask for a response. It was a follow up to her comment. Could just be waiting on me to ask her out, idk.

I figure if she is really into me, she would at least initiate conversation. But being the male, I have to lead Her. I'll just ask her out in a day. Get to the point otherwise move on.

Screw it, I have nothing to loose.

Last edited: