She started to talk to me after I gave up.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has a boyfriend then that means she can't reject you since she's not available in the first place. If she's not loyal to her boyfriend and is cheating on other guys while friendzoning you or feeding you breadcrumbs then I would distance myself from her if I were you because then that is not cool. That is what I did in my case because it means they are not sincere and you should not even look at her, let alone be eager and tell her good morning. How is she with other guys aside from her boyfriend? Is she very close to someone else behind his back? How would you feel if you found out she cheated on her bf with another guy or you saw her making out or hugging someone else where it was clear she was attracted to him?

To avoid all that nonsense, just avoid eye contact with her if she's not being sincere with you.

Last edited:

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody cares.

Do you want to win or do you want to complain?
We are not machines man. There are too many tones in life. Not just black and whites. So I care. My own mental health is more important to me than the girls and this forum.

By the way, yes, you were right. Yesterday I went to see a girl I saw for the first time and thought she was beautiful. I can say that I was feeling my heartbeats. He politely refused, saying he had a girlfriend, and I was really relieved. All that tension went away in an instant.

But a few people told me that in small cities (especially at school) I shouldn't do this too often or my name would come out. What do you think about this subject?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she likes attention. Trust me, she isn't any more interested in you now than she was then. She just will do enough to get attention from you and when you try to push it any farther she will make up excuses or disappear.
If she has a boyfriend then that means she can't reject you since she's not available in the first place. If she's not loyal to her boyfriend and is cheating on other guys while friendzoning you or feeding you breadcrumbs then I would distance myself from her if I were you because then that is not cool. That is what I did in my case because it means they are not sincere and you should not even look at her, let alone be eager and tell her good morning. How is she with other guys aside from her boyfriend? Is she very close to someone else behind his back? How would you feel if you found out she cheated on her bf with another guy or you saw her making out or hugging someone else where it was clear she was attracted to him?

To avoid all that nonsense, just avoid eye contact with her if she's not being sincere with you.
Don't be simp; so stop simping for her with "good morning" and other bs messages. There are billions of girls in this world, move on.
Actually, I understand everything you say, but in general I cannot accept one thing and continue.

For example, I want to get someone because her physique seems very nice (For example, I have a girl that we have a mutual friend). I also know that the girl wants someone else. I know they are watching another man right in front of me and talking about him.
But I can't just say "okay then" and continue. I'm starting to think that if I want it, I have to get it. This fuels my desire even more as I am rejected. Then even if I get that person, I don't have a relationship because what I wanted was to get her, not that person or her love. At most it could be something sexual. Other than that, I can't feel anything emotional towards that person.

For example, one day I ran after a girl. I thought I was so in love with the girl. Then the girl agreed and I realized that I actually didn't feel anything. When the impossibility is eliminated, there is nothing left. Just a few sexual desires.
I can't get over this.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I understand everything you say, but in general I cannot accept one thing and continue.

For example, I want to get someone because her physique seems very nice (For example, I have a girl that we have a mutual friend). I also know that the girl wants someone else. I know they are watching another man right in front of me and talking about him.
But I can't just say "okay then" and continue. I'm starting to think that if I want it, I have to get it.
But doesn't that means she doesn't want you and has rejected you if she's doing that? Just because you want it doesn't mean she wants you the same way.

nelysses said:
This fuels my desire even more as I am rejected.
You have other women who want you then and it's just the ones that are playing hard to get or rejecting you that is fueling that?

nelysses said:
Then even if I get that person, I don't have a relationship because what I wanted was to get her, not that person or her love. At most it could be something sexual. Other than that, I can't feel anything emotional towards that person.
You don't feel bad though.

nelysses said:
For example, one day I ran after a girl. I thought I was so in love with the girl. Then the girl agreed and I realized that I actually didn't feel anything. When the impossibility is eliminated, there is nothing left. Just a few sexual desires.
I can't get over this.
She rejected you before?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are not machines man. There are too many tones in life. Not just black and whites. So I care. My own mental health is more important to me than the girls and this forum.
What do you want? You want to get good at getting women or do you want to come complain on here every couple of days?

You've already been told multiple times what you need to do - you even did it for a while, but at this point you're just making the same mistakes and ignoring advice.

Your solution is exposure therapy: go out and cold approach a lot, get rejected a bunch (ideally somewhere that this reputation won't follow you, otherwise GO SOMEWHERE), and go to the gym.

If you're not gonna do those things, and if you're gonna keep putting random women on pedestals that you're messaging on Instagram or who already have boyfriends, then stop asking for advice.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I can't just say "okay then" and continue. I'm starting to think that if I want it, I have to get it. This fuels my desire even more as I am rejected. Then even if I get that person, I don't have a relationship because what I wanted was to get her, not that person or her love. At most it could be something sexual. Other than that, I can't feel anything emotional towards that person.
You are way too thirsty. Chill, relax and understand what men are very different from women in how and what we guys desire from chicks and what women desire from men. Women want attention, even from the one's they do not desire. Don't be that nice guy loser that gives them attention they do do not deserve. Only give them that when they actually are worthy of your attension; otherwise DGAF.

Last edited: