She Showers "Every Other Day"...

Reaction score
I like the way you handled it but you should have never of felt like you needed to justify yourself for showering twice a day. I shower twice a day and it's not for hygiene it's because I frequent the gym, it actually causes me dry skin on occasion. Every other day for a girl is disgusting in my opinion and it would have turned me off as well, I been through some rough things with girls who didn't care about hygiene. Same girls will spend an hour plus throwing up cover-up and fixing their hair won't even take a shower and to be honest it just sickens me

Reaction score
^ Exactly, and I don't ask about it with my girls but it's just assumed that a daily shower is taken

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My EX-wife was on a "schedule" too. It's strange, she wouldn't shower after mowing the lawn,raking leaves all day etc. Because it wasn't her day to shower. IF its written in stone,next.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever floats your boat.

Napoleon used to write letters to his wife telling her not to shower for a week before he got home, because he liked it that way.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only people that shower everyday are Americans. So this pretty much limits your choices of women to 1 nationality. You think they shower everyday in china when most people earn like $1 a day? Europeans are known to be hippi-ish when it comes to personal hygiene. South america? Russia? Let us not even mention africa.

Unless i'm going out I shower once every 2 days but i take 40+ minute showers. I do my best thinking in the shower. :cool:

BTW the real red flag is girls that wear the same clothe everyday or close to it. Now those are guaranteed dirty.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
The only people that shower everyday are Americans. So this pretty much limits your choices of women to 1 nationality. Europeans are known to be hippi-ish when it comes to personal hygiene.
Here's a list of countries I've lived in where the vast majority of the population showers every day: Japan, France, Switzerland, and the UK. You obviously need to widen your horizons my friend.