she says she wants to be friends first??

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Misinterpretation of language then...

Consider isn't a definite... rather it's a mental placement of you into one of two categories... the potential sexual partner, or the friend... there's a lot more to it than 3 seconds and you're in bed with her, and I would hope that the language would make that clear...

It's not about 'convincing' her, it's purely a mental thing on her part... think about it, in 3 seconds you might get a chance to open with a comment, and other than that it's based on looks... your DJ skills are your vehicle for movin from 'potential sexual partner' to the 'sexual partner' category

vp171s

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashley Chuckles said:
Misinterpretation of language then...

Consider isn't a definite... rather it's a mental placement of you into one of two categories... the potential sexual partner, or the friend... there's a lot more to it than 3 seconds and you're in bed with her, and I would hope that the language would make that clear...

It's not about 'convincing' her, it's purely a mental thing on her part... think about it, in 3 seconds you might get a chance to open with a comment, and other than that it's based on looks... your DJ skills are your vehicle for movin from 'potential sexual partner' to the 'sexual partner' category
Personally, and I'm speaking here for my own experience, I think it's like this.

When you meet a girl, you do indeed make a first impression right off the bat. No doubt about it. Essentially you are getting placed into either the "Interested In" or the "Not Interested In" group. That is what you work at achieving in the first moments.

The longer you keep talking, the more time she's getting to further start to narrow you down if you've made it to the "Interested In" group. You have a direct way either into the "My type of guy", "Friend". So you by time you're done talking to her, she will have a pretty good idea where she wants to take it.

But you know her reasoning about you relies on so many factors and I don't think there is a "master key" to every girls "fvck material" group in three seconds.

Imho anyway...

In 3 seconds you might get a chance to open with a comment, and other than that it's based on looks...
I'd say its based 95% on looks/vibe. I don't know that I can fit more than "hi :D" into three seconds.

Oh and three seconds starting from when? Do you see how complicated it becomes when you talk about such details.

I think leaving it at, First impressions are KEY, is all that needs to be said.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it's all in the first 3 seconds when it's all sexual.

You do the exact same thing when you see a chick. Some are too fat and you know right there you are not attracted and will not want to fvck her.. girls do the same thing.

How can you disput this?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a wise man once said : "If you're not ****ing her, you're her girl-friend"

I'm siding with AC on this one. A chick will know if you are a 'prospect' or a 'friend' within a short time after meeting her. Going from 'friend' to 'prospect' takes some work if you've been put in the friend category.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vp171s said:
I'd say its based 95% on looks/vibe. I don't know that I can fit more than "hi :D" into three seconds.

I'm not a fan of details because it's about intangibles and being natural... but these forums revolve around details because you've got to transform your experiences into the written form... that's one of the difficulties with this forum and why I'll always advice for people to get their own experience...

I agree with that statement though... vibe is something which you develop over time, and subconsciously because as soon as you try to develop a vibe, then you have no vibe, lol... its very important attribute, but impossible to pin down

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update!!!

jus the OTHER day i ended up calling it off with her...i really wanted her but i feel as if i came off to wussy or something because i felt as if i was just "hanging" with her....and i wasn't getting any intimacy out of it....after 2 weeks of dating you should atleast excpect a kiss from a girl instead of a "high five" It's all good though i could have been AFC and said "sure we can be friends...still go on dates while you check out other guys!!" but no im nobody's *****...i've found a way hotter girl (seriously a hb9) i mean good hearted all of that i just hope i don't fuk this up...most likely i won't it's good to establish were the girl is before even starting...that girl had some ****in baggage and she partied too much (every weekend) (still not as much as me) :rockon: :kick: lolz but yea the new girl doesn't really party just an extremely good catch...she doesn't even understand how hot she is neither (i love that) she's not full of herself like the other girl so i'm happy....but yea idk if i fu^ked up or not...maybe she would have given me some if i would have kept going but she was making me feel as if i was just a friend....i told her that if we can't b intimate then "**** it" we can't be friends i got enough "girl-friends to just talk to...it's all good im done with her moving on now....im trying to make this work this time...

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what the prob was here. This girl sounded like a classic "good girl". If she would not let you touch her at all (and I don't mean any forbidden love zones lol) then that's not a good sign. There are girls in this world that are shy/religious/old fashioned/been hurt in the past and like to take things s-l-o-w.

This girl was cute with a smokin body right? I would have pushed it as far as I could go, if she ljbfed me I would say ok and use her as arm candy.

Either way, you win ;)

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl says that she wants to be friends first, you usually have two choices:

1. Masturbate intensely after you two engage in nice, friendly conversations.

2. Move on to other girls that you want.

The choice is yours.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone made a very good post one time about not burning bridges. Put your ego aside man. You have other chicks so how hard would it have been to just hang around for a while and be a friend. What did you have to lose. Now you are definately not getting her. Patience is key with many women. As long you aren't wasting tons of money and/or time then whats the harm in sticking around for a while. You never know, she might have felt lonely and horny some night and would have called you to come over. Now you'll never know.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now she wants me to be around her more n more

i've noticed that you litereally have to not like a girl for them to be all n your face...it's wen you lose interest in them when they get madly attracted to you because now i've turned myself into the catch

ex...

HB: "so wat are you doing this week"
BM: "IDK let's do something!!"

and at this time because you like her you come off as being AFC and she dissess you
now after i've gotten over it's more like

HB: "so wat are you doing this week"?
BM: "im busy"

At this point she's the one all mushy n all dat...it'z terrible i think itz like women only like the guys who don't really care about em and you seriously have to take 2 steps forward n 1 step back give em something and leave them hanging...it'z not wat you want to do but you gotta play the game...