something to that effect

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
(JJ) said:
"yea.... he is quite the tasty dish :p"

"i'd fvck him"
And if she asked you to put up or shut up what are you going to do then? Suck a c0ck?

This is pure b!tchspeak to try and bring your momentum to a crawl.

This is how I handle these bullsh!t statements:

I find something she's obviously lacking physically and make it prominent in what I must have in order to be sexually excited for her.

Example:

Her - " OMG! He is soooo hot! Look at his awesome _________________."

Karma's response to idiot chick in an A-cup bra - "Wow, I agree full breasts with cleavage are a huge turn on for real men."

Two things happen with this.
1. She's completely self conscious and will not make this mistake again of comparing you to another dude.
2. She becomes so turned on that you're unfazed by her bullsh!t you practically just put one in the pink and another in her stink.

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:
I'd say this "Yeah, and so is your mother".
hahaha! I'm so going to use this one next time :cool:

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:
I'd say this "Yeah, and so is your mother".
what if she has an ugly mother

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
derrickmn said:
maybe - "Yeah, and he wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole..."
That will make her think that you got ungry/jealous! :)

What about "Y he is nice" and in the first nice woman you'll see, "f*ck, she is hot as hell don't you think?" :)

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those things I wouldn't really let it affect me and I'd just keep on trying to make a good vibe with the chick... Do you understand? I think I'd just say: Yeah there are so many sexy guys around just to make the girls crazy. In a kind of joking way. :D Do you think that would work?? It would be like in a way that is completley natural and so. I don't think it would work out to get her interrested or something, but at least it would be a joking vibe, and sooner or later if I keep doing that stuff she would get comfortable and that is a perfect scenario for a funny\****y situation... It seems better then just being bluntly (not sure if it's the right word) ****y\funny that would make her really surprised, you have to be like that usually, not just say random ****y funny things. Does anyone here understand more or less what i'm trying to say? I guess that line would better with me since I have decently good looks. It's kind of sexual too. Damn I think I'm starting to REALLY over-analyse. lol

Last edited:

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
And if she asked you to put up or shut up what are you going to do then? Suck a c0ck?

This is pure b!tchspeak to try and bring your momentum to a crawl.

This is how I handle these bullsh!t statements:

I find something she's obviously lacking physically and make it prominent in what I must have in order to be sexually excited for her.

Example:

Her - " OMG! He is soooo hot! Look at his awesome _________________."

Karma's response to idiot chick in an A-cup bra - "Wow, I agree full breasts with cleavage are a huge turn on for real men."

Two things happen with this.
1. She's completely self conscious and will not make this mistake again of comparing you to another dude.
2. She becomes so turned on that you're unfazed by her bullsh!t you practically just put one in the pink and another in her stink.
Pure Gold, Thanks for the tip

champion2

Reaction score
It depends. If I am able to say such thinks as well without being slapped each and every time, it's kind of cool!

On the other hand, if that happens too often, it might get annoying to some extent. We might be tempted to do the slapping thing uh???

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree & Amplify.

HER: "He is so HOT"
YOU: "Yeah he is, but I'm sure his boyfriend would fight you for him, so forget it"

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Agree & Amplify.

HER: "He is so HOT"
YOU: "Yeah he is, but I'm sure his boyfriend would fight you for him, so forget it"
Damn I love that.....

I'm using it