She said, "Let's take it slow, you can see other women." How should I react?

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a slut based on what? being honest with her feelings and preparing me for the worst?

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
What she said gently, indirectly and femininely was:

I'm not into you right now.
Probably never will be.
But we'll see.
Keep doing what you're doing and feeding my ego, because I like that.
I just don't like YOU!
Now ask yourself: are you going to just take that from a woman?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this basically means she is going to pursue other options as well as you, which you should be doing anyway. or she is already seeing other guys, which is not supprising. she is also telling you dont be suprised if i dump you for another guy. enjoy your time with her, but dont treat her like your gf or ask her what your status is after a weekend of non-stop sex. try not to get emotionally invested, remember she doesnt want to be tied down right now. if you pressure her at all she will cut you off immediately. keep attraction levels high by not seeming needy to see her all the time and initiating all the contact. if you really like this girl dont bring up the relationship conversation until she does, hopefully it will work out for you.

ps: since she's not your gf, its impossible to cheat on her

pss: its not called cheating if you dont get caught

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheJazz said:
What she said gently, indirectly and femininely was:

Now ask yourself: are you going to just take that from a woman?
sorry man, but you're wrong. I can read women's IL and hers is still decent. she even said currently she doesn't like any guy but me and she's not opening up for another guy. she's just trying to get rid of the guilty feeling.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you provide even one reason that a sane, emotionally healthy woman with any real IL would encourage you to date other women?

edit: Just realized that she cheated on her ex for you. Good luck making this one last. Just bang her while you can and enjoy.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
Can you provide even one reason that a sane, emotionally healthy woman with any real IL would encourage you to date other women.
this chick is a special case. she's almost incapable of being jealous. she even allowed her past bf's to go out with any girls.

about the cheating, surely "once a cheater always a cheater" doesn't apply to every case.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
this chick is a special case. she's almost incapable of being jealous. she even allowed her past bf's to go out with any girls.
How do you know this? Because she told you?

And she is almost incapable of being jealous, yet she can't stand when you don't contact her for 4 days?

about the cheating, surely "once a cheater always a cheater" doesn't apply to every case.
And why shouldn't it apply here?

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
Just because what she says and what actually happens is two different things. She says she doesn't get jealous but she most likely isn't telling you the whole story about why she dumped her bf and jumped ship to you. Its been stated in another thread of yours in which you still trying to justify to yourself and others on this site why this could work;

Jaylan said:
Denial is a river in your mind.
Fela Kuti said:
It applies to a majority of cases and the ones it doesn't it is just a cheater finally settling for a guy she can get to do whatever she wants him to do. Again as I said in this other thread:

Zodiac said:
She drifts from one relationship to another dumping people when another shiny thing catches her eye. She cheated once before with a guy that seems to be you in this case.
Just listen to this youtube video. Yeah its a 42 minute clip and at first you wont get the meaning but listen to the information contained within. Hopefully you'll see what is going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOKflZLPLys

Listen at around 5:00 onward. A woman calls up and tells why she cheated. She cheats because she did it out of spite to get even at her bf at the time. That is a common reason people cheat which is indeed spite. You have to accept the possibility, no matter how hard you want to deny it, you were a pawn in her game to spite her bf. If you plan on ignoring the advice given in your many threads, that a majority of time tell you exactly the opposite you tell us you are going to do anyway, at least air on the side of caution and consider the possibility she is indeed lying to you and using you as a pawn.

She doesn't want a singular relationship judging by her comments of letting you date other people. You seem to have oneitis for this chick however. This can end horribly when she decides that out of her plates that she is spinning she doesn't think your plate is good enough. Sounds like the girl is a Don Juan and you seem to still have a sort of AFC mindset or are at least regressing on a few items such as pedestal placing and oneitising this girl.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
And she is almost incapable of being jealous, yet she can't stand when you don't contact her for 4 days?
where's that 4 days thing came from? you mistaken this thread for another thread, maybe?

cupraikso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
where's that 4 days thing came from? you mistaken this thread for another thread, maybe?
I think that's coming from my (totally unrelated) thread.

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's bullcrap. Women are women. There are no special cases. You refuse to see the truth, despite our best efforts to enlighten you. You can either believe us and accept the help we offer, or rationalize this chick's garbage until you crash and burn. At the end of the day, 2+2 is 4.