she only wants to be friends

D^G4m3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gee
so after taking a girl out she decides we should just be friends. I dont know how i got into the friendzone. i acted mysterious, made her pay for her own stuff, didnt give her compliments, went on an action date, used some kino etc.

is it worth being her friend. she said she wanted to be friends in a text. should i bother texting back.
?
k...k...stop it rite thr...no compliments???...not at all??.. Dam cud have atleast said.."Well u have been petty impressive, But I dun know why i still feel, U can do better than that" dats still a compliment. R u with me?. Keep some compliments goin' but in a way that says..U still ain't perfect for me.

K..about ur ans to her honourable request to b in her providers list..(being a friend)...ans back sayin' sumpin like this:
" , !"
wat u still didn't get it?...lol...say nothing. Move on with some other gurl :D ...Take down a piece of paper and write down wat things cud have messed up that day, and learn." D

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sh0t
women make ****ty friends
agreed because there is always that god I want to **** you so much, but your flightiness, drama queen/attention seeking, holier than thou attitude makes me think I am so much better off without you and if we did ****, you would only make my life hell If i hooked up with other chicks and you already show clear signs of jealousy when i talk about other girls I am talking too but I will remain civil and be polite but DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT come running to me when the ****y wanker bad boys you like so much break your heart time and time again...