She nexted me - annoying breaking nc every week...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So bros made several threads about her. Made mistakes. I broke nc today had a small convo over text and now she even answers in short words like what your up to? Her: work
First we had a fun convo but when i asked her what shes doing she is answered in a 1 word answer.

Silence.

Asked her out twice this month first time she suggested the next day to go out but i had plans. After that i asked her out again and she told me she had plans already.

Made out with a girl in front of her looking at her after 2 succesfull super dates.

She has 0 interest now? I should nc forever i think. Its hard we had the best fling.

Other options are not serious anymore since im so busy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So bros made several threads about her. Made mistakes. I broke nc today had a small convo over text and now she even answers in short words like what your up to? Her: work
First we had a fun convo but when i asked her what shes doing she is answered in a 1 word answer.

Silence.

Asked her out twice this month first time she suggested the next day to go out but i had plans. After that i asked her out again and she told me she had plans already.

Made out with a girl in front of her looking at her after 2 succesfull super dates.

She has 0 interest now? I should nc forever i think. Its hard we had the best fling.

She got something else interesting to her. Lay back and leave the option for her to come thru or hook up. Like corey wayne says, "hang out, have fun and hook up" if it's outside of this leave her alone.

Many of todays womens are addicted to the ease of access to attention, and some like to always chase or play with the "new". Something else will be "new" to her before long.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's like a cat... taunting and playing with a dead mouse (you). Keeping you alive just enough to revive and toy with. Don't be that dead mouse. Continue NC.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Silence.

The best fling? I dont even remember you saying that you ever smashed her.

Did you bang this chick or just talk?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best fling? I dont even remember you saying that you ever smashed her.

Did you bang this chick or just talk?
Grinded, sat on my lap for hours sexing with clothes on, it really felt like it was a natural sexual connection and great make out sessions on and off for hours on 2 dates. 2 hours in the car after that holding hands romantic **** with make out sessions boob and ass grabbing. She texted afterwards your so sweet i enjoyed it so much!

After that only major fvck ups in a drunk state with her noticing that in the same club or pub. (No date just being at the same party)

Ive banged a girl 2 days ago but that was pump and dump 0 feelings 0 fvcks given. Op girl is different. Ye ye i know...

Glassguy

Reaction score
I am not responding to this situation anymore. You asked for it, she gave it to you.

I find it hard to see you giving people advice when you seem like a train wreck yourself a few days later, posting stuff like this.

You seem very insecure. Thats why you say "zero fvcks given" but you are putting these chicks on a pedestal.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Al
I am not responding to this situation anymore. You asked for it, she gave it to you.

I find it hard to see you giving people advice when you seem like a train wreck yourself a few days later, posting stuff like this.

You seem very insecure. Thats why you say "zero fvcks given" but you are putting these chicks on a pedestal.
Alright i appreciate that.

Any ideas on how to improve?

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fck more girls /thread

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Silence.

Next. Stop wasting time with dead wood.

B

BlueAlpha1

I've noticed that the guys on this forum who claim to date/bang the most women, by posting obnoxiously long "journals", "field reports", or "lists" of all their women are the ones who easily forget fundamental principles. They get insecure and clingy with the girl, can't understand the basic concept of interest levels, and get angry at their fellow men on forums like this when we don't coddle them. Not talking about @TheGambino on this last one, but a few others go full ad hominem.

Makes you wonder if they're fabricating their credentials because nobody doing that well is so dumb or angry.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you've made a complete nuisance of yourself with her, and even worse, you've given all your power away and made yourself look pretty pathetic.

She is gone. History. You just need to charge this one to the game and move on.

A man who is on the ball never allows himself to be dumped. He sees the signs and makes a preemptive strike.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sweetie, darling, honey..... this girl causes your head too much drama, she really does. you gotta admit it just isnt in the cards for you both and leave the idea of anything in the dust.

No man or woman should be bringing drama into anyone's life like this. You need to understand that drama, mixed signals, confusion anxiety are all red flags that a relationship isn't well, and should be murdered. I'm pretty sure there are some high IL females out there for you, you just maybe dont have any room b/c you keep repeating the same pattern with this one.

Buck up, be strong and refuse this chick from now on.

I just want the best for you.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that the guys on this forum who claim to date/bang the most women, by posting obnoxiously long "journals", "field reports", or "lists" of all their women are the ones who easily forget fundamental principles. They get insecure and clingy with the girl, can't understand the basic concept of interest levels, and get angry at their fellow men on forums like this when we don't coddle them. Not talking about @TheGambino on this last one, but a few others go full ad hominem.

Makes you wonder if they're fabricating their credentials because nobody doing that well is so dumb or angry.
if I bang myself do I win the 'bang the most chick' thing? lol, imagine that field report, ha!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grinded, sat on my lap for hours sexing with clothes on, it really felt like it was a natural sexual connection and great make out sessions on and off for hours on 2 dates. 2 hours in the car after that holding hands romantic **** with make out sessions boob and ass grabbing. She texted afterwards your so sweet i enjoyed it so much!

After that only major fvck ups in a drunk state with her noticing that in the same club or pub. (No date just being at the same party)

Ive banged a girl 2 days ago but that was pump and dump 0 feelings 0 fvcks given. Op girl is different. Ye ye i know...
LOL...now grinding and kissing are equivalent to banging...WTF has this board devolved into?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes probably in my top 3 ever "rotation" plates. But ill show you guys what level im playing with. Dont think im a wuss that develops oneitis on every fling, shes from head to toe on point and her perfume mannn...

Saw her yesterday again at a techno party it wasnt crowded. She and her girls were talking about me and concentrating on every move i made. I didnt talk to her but every time i looked in her way they were smoozing about me. She passed me a couple of times but both of us didnt reach out. Ignored her all night. game over. When i talked to other girls they were smoozing and laughing.

She did try to force fun to show "indeference" and having fun going crazy not her normal comfort outgoing but ill quit analyzing.

Last edited:

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is cute but still a hore like the rest. They are all the same, remember