She never had a bf before/first date rules

drjed

Reaction score
Hey guys I met this girl on OKC and I have a date with her on Tuesday. I found out through talking to her that she never had a bf before so I'm wondering if I need to handle her differently or act differently on the first date? I'm spinning 4 plates right now but of all of them she is the one I want an LTR with. Also what articles on the DJ Bible would you recommend I read for a first date. Finally I have a little bit of acne around my mouth and I'm wondering how much this bothers women? Thanks, I'm sure you will all give great advice as always!

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never believe anything a hoe says. Always doubt everything and find out for yourself/through her actions.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ this and also if you are spinning 4 plates be indifferent towards her just because you want her as a LTR girl don't end up putting her on the pedestal which could be disastrous.

drjed

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. I've read through the first date stuff on the DJ Bible so that's helped. The biggest thing I see as being an issue is initiating kino, which I always feel like will be awkward. Any advice on that? Also I'm still curious about how most women feel about acne?

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First. Take care of the acne. Really, all you can do is hope she doesn't mind it, but it's not making your looks any better. Do you like it on a girl? Get some stuff to take care of it and get rid of it as soon as you can.

Second - LTR, not been on a date? Seriously, get that out of your head. You've not been out with the girl, how do you know how much you like her? Spinning four plates, but don't know how to initiate kino, how to go on a first date, and want a LTR with the '5th' girl? I smell bull****.