She loves to party

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, the primary reason your girl likes clubbing is for the attention from other guys and the whole girls night out female attention thing from the guys.

does your girlfriend have alot of man friends? although this is very common, I was in the same position as you and my advice would be to Forget about marrage!!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Dude just wtf you mean you don't own her? I have a girl, and we have a mutual understanding if both don't go nobody goes. If you want to marry her you have to cut her off gradually from things and activities. Hire a detective, it's not that expensive, let him tell you what she does, then you will know marriage material or not.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
Dude, she's 22.

OF COURSE she's going to want to party, thats what 20's are for.

If you want a girl thats less into clubbing, you have to find ones in
their mid 30's.
Not! My gf is 23, 22 when we met. Everyone loves to party, but come on when in relationship you do things together. F'ck that femenist ideas you people love to dig.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Not! My gf is 23, 22 when we met. Everyone loves to party, but come on when in relationship you do things together. F'ck that femenist ideas you people love to dig.
some girls will say that they just want a night out with her girlfriends?

absolutely not they should be in the kitchen

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:

Not the same thing Juan.

Girls in their early 20's NOT in relationships go clubbing once or twice a month....minimum.