She lives 20 minutes away...

Atreides05

Reaction score
Ok so I finally manned up and got the chick I've been eyeing's number in one my university classes, turns out she is a commuter student and lives like 20 minutes away. I'm worried that this could cause problems because of distance, like I usually just like to chill but if she doesn't live on campus it's hard to just be informal. Anyone have any ideas or similar experiences.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Atreides05
Ok so I finally manned up and got the chick I've been eyeing's number in one my university classes, turns out she is a commuter student and lives like 20 minutes away. I'm worried that this could cause problems because of distance, like I usually just like to chill but if she doesn't live on campus it's hard to just be informal. Anyone have any ideas or similar experiences.
wow, twenty minutes? I would kill for a chance for my girlfriend to live twenty minutes from me. I live two and a half hours from her :woo:

I suggest go for it though. You just give her a call up and say "Hey, I'm going x,y, and z. Wanna go" and even if she doesn't go. Go yourself so you can say "Yeah I went to X, Y, and Z and had a blast. I am doing this at such and such a time doing A, B, and C. Wanna come"

salsipuedes

Don Juan
Reaction score
What? i am currently dating a woman who lives in another country, we see each other about once a week.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my fiance and i lived 6 hours apart for almost a year.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 minutes? Unless she lives on a main road, thats probably ten-twelve miles maximum.

You are seriously limiting your field if you only date girls from your town/village.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One quick and relatively simple way to shorten the distance would be to kidnap and lock her in your basement.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: She lives 20 minutes away...

Originally posted by aftershock
20 minutes? Unless she lives on a main road, thats probably ten-twelve miles maximum.

You are seriously limiting your field if you only date girls from your town/village.
And dating women from your own town could be hazardous to your health. :p