She likes someone else

jordannkobe11

Don Juan
Reaction score
so theres this girl named madison who was staring at me in class one day so, i like her and we started talkin a little more. but her and some other dude have been talking for a while and since we have only known each other for a little over a month shes not as into me as i had hoped but since we ahd been talking and she does call me i thought she liked me but i asked her what was up with her and the other guy and she said nothing but she is always with him and they went to homecoming to gether so i told her that i felt like Wes off of the real world and she asked why and i said because when ur around me part of the time it seems like u like me but most of the time u are around him and u too obviously like eachother and she said "i like you but i dont want to date u yet because i sont really know u yet" she said "i still want to talk to u and hang out with you" and so i was kind of mad a ther and then i tried to ignore her today but only made it so far lol and so i said u better talk to me at lunch and she said i will and i was like yeah until (mark) comes around then ull ignore me which she did and then i was mad and ignored her a lil more then in science class she was nice again and i talked to her and said show me where ur locker is and she said ok and i was like yeah but mark will be there and ull ignore me and she was like nuhuh and she did lol i was mad and we tlaked about it again and she didnt really talk to him but i think im just uneasy when he comes around because i can tell they like eachother if any body has some advice i would realy appreciate it like i tought of amking her jealous with another girl but i really like her soo idont know what to do but yeah advice would be great....!

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be Marks friend.
Be Alpha male when he's around. Shake his hand, stare him in the eyes, etc.
Don't be her "gay friend" who moans that she spends too much time with her "boyfriend".

ecvegas

Don Juan
Reaction score
jordan...

your not being strong around her. She is hanging all over this Mark guy because he's not worried if she likes him or not. Women like guys who are independent and detached.

Your not dating this girl so what she does on the side is her business. You need to stop seeking her approval, and quit asking her "why" she doesn't show you affection.

When you talk to her, talk to her like a friend. Not a girlfriend (approving of everything she says...trying to impress her) but as someone who is calm, in control, and doesn't need her attention. You don't have to stop talking to her....just stop whining to her.

If you want to go out with her, ask her..."hey, I'm going to such and such place... you wanna come?" If she says no...say "that's fine" and let it go. Don't be bothered...

You need to look into hanging out with other girls. If anything, that will show her that your not dependant on her (she's obviously not dependant on you...she's with Mark). That will take your mind off this chick...depend less on her...and hopefully change your wussyiness around her.

But most of all you need to hang out with other girls because you have a life. Your in high school for gods sake. r you really gonna marry this chick? No. experiment with other women and gain experience. That way, the next chick you really like you'll be better prepared to be the "Mark" instead of the guy she wants to be friends with.

And believe me...there will be others....

I guarantee!!!

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just above the space bar there is a button which allocates a full stop. Please use it as the post was a giant sentence lol
PS good luck

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, nobody seems to have any dignity or self respect! If a girl doesn't appreciate you, get rid of the hag!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please read the dj bible before posting

This and other questions are answered in the DJ Bible. Such as finding out this 'dream' girl doesn't feel the same way you feel about her. Instead of figuring out why she doesn't like you move on. I used to have the same problem, liking only one person. The phrase I use is "There are other fish in the sea." If you treat her like she is the only person you want to be with, you become clingy and not persistent.

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AMEN ... Read the Bible ...

dont think about some of this stuff so much dude ... just learn not to care what a h0 thinks of ya ... just go about your life and find other girls

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is her best friend good looking? start flirting with her.

more fish in the sea##@@@

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you others, remember this guy's 15.

Penkitten's right on the money. Face the fact she's more into the other guy, and get with the others who are more into you.

If you don't like any of them, then there are lots of tips here on how to make yourself "hotter."

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what, guys? reading this thread reminded me of something I've never thought of.

I just figured out why most of us were AFCs before this site even existed.

I was just thinking about how TODAY if I liked a certain girl and if we were hanging out and what not, that out of NOWHERE i would FORCE a kiss on her to the lips out of surprize (they like this).

Then I was thinking "Why doesn't this guy just do it when he's with her again at school.."

Then BAM!

School... not only is it the media (songs, and television), but also, SCHOOL turns us into an AFC. If we forcefully kissed a girl or basically, enticed DJ Behavior... we would be charged with SEXUAL HARASSMENT. Now that isn't so bad, but I hear you can be suspended from school for 180/365 days (the entire year). Now my public school days are LONG gone, but I spent twelve of my learning and GROWING years (developing of the mind) in public schools... sometimes, my instincts are afraid to react to a girl as a DJ (like the surprizing kiss) because I may think that I'm going to get in trouble, even though I'm not going to.. I may not even be in school... but SCHOOL is in me. I'm just bringing this to light, nothing important.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point...

jordannkobe11

Don Juan
Reaction score
but anyways theres this girl who like stole her ex-boyfriend who likes me but then again im really not into her and im playin all these games i saw on here with her like not callin her and flirting with her then ignoring and stuff but anyways...