She is Engaged and I want her...

FindingMyCool

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you everything you need to know...

There is a girl. She is the dream girl. She is also engaged. Met her through a friend, to whom she's related. We've met three times with company now and we are going on a date soon, this is what we both understand it as, a date. What kind of date? I guess that depends how it goes. I could win her over, score a kiss or I could make a good friend...

We are both young < 24, and she often talks as if the relationship is rocky... I want to show her that there is an alternative. That there's something better, and that she need look no further.

We are gonna hit a nice seafront town afternoon, food, bowling, ice cream and walk...

I've thought about what am saying, the tones I'm gonna strike, eye contact, kino, the appropriate moments to do things. I've learned a lot from the posts here and I'm aware I'm failing in some of your eyes...you might think I've got this one in a pedestal but my performance on the day won't show that...and if it comes through just a tad, then I'm doing my job.

Anyone got any inspirational/good advice? This would be my greatest catch!

I'm a realist btw, I know no ass is worth thinking THAT much about but hey, imagine wonder woman and Kesha had a child, then Rachel McAdams and Jesicca Alba had a child and by some miracle, those two children had a daughter... this would be her grown up.

twister

Reaction score
my advice is probably not what you want to hear but......................with the greatest of respect, she is playing games.

You say she talks AS IF the relationship is rocky, not that is is, but AS IF it is. This girl wants attention and is using you to get it. She wants to know that even though she's engaged, other guys want her.
Women thrive on the attention of men, they need it to feel good about themselves and rely on it daily. They will do anything they can and push men to the limits just to feel wanted. Take it from someone who knows because I am a women. I have a hundred and one female friends that do this s*** on a daily basis to guys that they can use for their own personal gain and it drives me insane!
She has no intention of leaving her guy so you wont ever be able to show her that there "is an alternative" because she is not even looking for one, just a power trip and a confidence boost!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell is she going on a date if she's engaged?

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
She may give you scraps, but I wouldn't get my hopes up too much for this.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
been chasing a girl who lives with her boyfriend for the past 4 months

she might bang you every once in a while, until she sucks you completely dry and leaves you frustrated. she has no intention of leaving him

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FindingMyCool said:
but hey, imagine wonder woman and Kesha had a child, then Rachel McAdams and Jesicca Alba had a child and by some miracle, those two children had a daughter... this would be her grown up.

Wow talk about putting a byatch above everything else?!!!?

If she's engaged and she truly wants YOU, she'll make it obvious. With that said you need to treat her like every other girl and see if you can get her horny; otherwise you have no shot.

Your mindset is set up to fail right now; unless this changes and she truly wants you THAT bad, I don't see this ending in anything but a harsh lesson in the game for you.

PIMP

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FindingMyCool said:

There is a girl. She is the dream girl. She is also engaged. Met her through a friend, to whom she's related. We've met three times with company now and we are going on a date soon, this is what we both understand it as, a date. What kind of date? I guess that depends how it goes. I could win her over, score a kiss or I could make a good friend...
You're already not in the right mindset. You already KNOW that she is taken, so you are HOPING that some miraculous fate of LUCK will allow you to WIN HER OVER.

Why are you doing this to yourself? This would be a relationship based on her likeliness to cheat on her fiancé.
And if you do succeed, you are only proving to yourself that she is untrustworthy, and perhaps not this so-called "dream girl" you set her out atop that pedestal to be.

Furthermore, if you've already met THREE times WITH COMPANY, especially if her fiancé was among the crowd, I am 99.9% sure that she considers you a friend.

After all, unless there's something of significance that you're not telling us about, you haven't yet made your intentions CRYSTAL CLEAR to her. She expects this to be a friendly encounter with you, because she ASSUMES that you have the morals to consider her OFF-LIMITS because of her engagement.

FindingMyCool said:
We are both young < 24, and she often talks as if the relationship is rocky... I want to show her that there is an alternative. That there's something better, and that she need look no further.

We are gonna hit a nice seafront town afternoon, food, bowling, ice cream and walk...
Bull shyt.

Something better? You're only going to show her that you're a guy she can eat ice cream with, walk with and and bowl with, who will go to the trouble of winning her affection by taking her to nice places.

How can you say, right off the bat, that you'd be BETTER than the guy she is engaged to, when you have ONLY seen her THREE times?

What are your intentions man...she has a guy that she is considering MARRYING. To break up with him and settle for you would be like demoting her from captain to foot soldier.

SHE has to already be considering breaking off the engagement.
You CAN NOT CONVINCE HER to break it off from your current position.

In other words, if you're expecting this ONE DATE to WIN her for you, you will be wasting your time and money just for the LJBF speech, and maybe a hug and a kiss on the cheek at most.

FindingMyCool said:
This would be my greatest catch!
Have you read anything on this forum?

YOU are the greatest catch.

FindingMyCool said:
I'm a realist btw, I know no ass is worth thinking THAT much about but hey, imagine wonder woman and Kesha had a child, then Rachel McAdams and Jesicca Alba had a child and by some miracle, those two children had a daughter...this would be her grown up.
You'll have to wait 3 or 4 generations, plus a miracle, to get your ideal ass.

Come on dude! You have oneitis for this girl. Go meet some other women and cure yourself.

FindingMyCool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight people.

I will take this on board. The date was arranged for a casual outing, just for us to hang out... I see where you draw your conclusions from but to retort, she isn't completely satified with her partner. I am conveying my celebration of how attractive she is, to you! I'd just as soon throw sand in her eyes than tell her she's hot.

I'm sure I can make her horny, I will tease her on the date. I will also test the water, I might even say, "so, do you often date guys or does a soon to be married girl need to feel attractive to get by?" ...then brace for a slap. Y'know. I think with the right attitude, I'll be posting here Friday night with, "I got the kiss!". Tbh, that'd be strong movement here but if you think I should aim for sex off the cuff, you let me know. Maybe its better to aim for sex and land on a kiss haha...

What ya'll feeling?

P.S. She comes from Canada and she's in the UK for three weeks, she said she'd leave her guy to live here.

lifeislearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep in mind that women are run by their FEELINGS which change dramatically and often. Don't be thrown off if she has a very different attitude during the date.

I honestly cannot condone these types of actions, but it is true women do gravitate toward DJs or DJ imposters over lesser men regardless of how they are otherwise attached or committed.

Listen to I'm in the Mood, he speaks the truth

FindingMyCool

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has also been divorced... hence why I think she might be making a second mistake with this guy. Rushing to make right what went wrong the first time, settling for a nice guy but not the right guy...

I'm going on this date and I'm going to play it like a champion. I'm as charming as Owen Wilson & James Bond, I have heart while thinking with my 'head'.

I'm sure I will learn 'something' from the day.

I'm not going to get hurt here, your comments were very sobering and grounding. I was just a little excited about the prospect of scoring with a nice lass.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHOA!

She's only 24 and already has a failed marriage under her belt, and now she's dating YOU while engaged to another guy. Does this girl work for a red flag company????

DUDE! Get off the tracks because you're trying to date a trainwreck! Two other guys thought she was a "great catch" too! Her ex-husband and her future one!

Why did she get a divorce??? Cheating???

Dump her and run away! Let some other idiot have her! Otherwise you'll be back in a couple months wondering why you came home & caught her in bed with another man.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
WHOA!

She's only 24 and already has a failed marriage under her belt, and now she's dating YOU while engaged to another guy. Does this girl work for a red flag company????

DUDE! Get off the tracks because you're trying to date a trainwreck! Two other guys thought she was a "great catch" too! Her ex-husband and her future one!

Why did she get a divorce??? Cheating???

Dump her and run away! Let some other idiot have her! Otherwise you'll be back in a couple months wondering why you came home & caught her in bed with another man.
I love it how they always hide the juicy facts from us :D

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gee ... some guys really just ask for it.....

OP id hold off on that crack if i were you.....

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
I love it how they always hide the juicy facts from us :D
Very true. The failed marriage was probably failed cause she married so early. But we will never know. Im surprised you even got this info - unless she told you cause she really wants to play games.

There are way too many red flags for this one brother. And everyone is right - your mindset is totally the wrong one.

I probably wouldnt even sleep with this chick. Its obvious how she LOVES attention. Poor sap she is marrying - I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

Classic "Girl wants her cake and eat it too" - run for the hills and find another...unless you change your mindset and understand this will proably bring more drama then its worth. She is not LTR material at all.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** it let him go do whatever lmao. I'm really interested in how he does and if he backs up all this talk. **** is entertaining.

Reaction score
"she is engaged and I want her" - end of discussion.

Learn to start wanting women in a realistic manner.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW man, NO offense, ARE YOU CRAZY? this is the stuff that will mess you up for years. quit now, she is playing you whether your too blind to see or not.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FindingMyCool said:

I've thought about what am saying, the tones I'm gonna strike, eye contact, kino, the appropriate moments to do things. I've learned a lot from the posts here and I'm aware I'm failing in some of your eyes...you might think I've got this one in a pedestal but my performance on the day won't show that...and if it comes through just a tad, then I'm doing my job.

Anyone got any inspirational/good advice? This would be my greatest catch!

I'm a realist btw, I know no ass is worth thinking THAT much about but hey, imagine wonder woman and Kesha had a child, then Rachel McAdams and Jesicca Alba had a child and by some miracle, those two children had a daughter... this would be her grown up.
lol

AMDG

Don Juan
Reaction score
FindingMyCool said:
I'm a realist btw.
No you're not, you're just a kid with zero self-respect willing to engage in a juvenile fantasy with a serial cheater.