She Has Stopped Trying to Impress Me

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My current girlfriend of almost 7 months now has stopped trying to impress me.
In the beginning, everything was great, she wore thongs, straightened her hair, put on sexy lingerie for me, and we even had sex atleast 10 times a week.

And now, she hasn't worn a thong in 3 or 4 months, she always puts her hair up in an ugly pony tail, we have sex about twice a week now. What's happened? I ask her why she doesn't try to impress me anymore, and she states "cos I already have you".

Ugh, it's so annoying. Anyways, what advice do you have for me to get her to work harder in this relationship? I'm thinking of possibly talking to other girls... other girls that wear makeup, look pretty, etc. Then maybe she'll try harder to impress me. But what do you guys think?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can't take you for granted.

You can never be completely won over. Always go for interesting her instead. Instead of trying to get girls to impress, do things to make her interested.

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her that she wont have you for much longer if she carries on the way she is acting, and follow through if she doesn't get the message.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Juanalot said:
Just tell her that she wont have you for much longer if she carries on the way she is acting, and follow through if she doesn't get the message.
why? thats a stupid reason to end a relationship and to next her..

shes stop tryin to impress you because u havnt really acted like a challenge.. maybe u did in the begining so she tried her best to make u happy... but i guess u got lazy and started giving in.. since its already 7 months.. its very common for this to happen.... if u want her to impress u again.. start making her more interested in you.. the more shes interested in you.. the more shes gonna try harder to keep u impressed..

u gotta get the spark going again.. but be careful. dont ruin the relationship by doing this.. dont go all out with the "hard to get" theme... you will just push her away..

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
why? thats a stupid reason to end a relationship and to next her..

shes stop tryin to impress you because u havnt really acted like a challenge.. maybe u did in the begining so she tried her best to make u happy... but i guess u got lazy and started giving in.. since its already 7 months.. its very common for this to happen.... if u want her to impress u again.. start making her more interested in you.. the more shes interested in you.. the more shes gonna try harder to keep u impressed..

u gotta get the spark going again.. but be careful. dont ruin the relationship by doing this.. dont go all out with the "hard to get" theme... you will just push her away..

and that would be a terrible terrible loss wouldnt it?

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy solution. To a potential long term problem.

Become less avl. Make those times your together mean something. Start cutting back on you and her time and go get some time for you. She will chase you. Start doing her hair when she sees you start making your casual sex a bit more fun by dressing up.

She already won you. Don't let her win you EVER. Once a girl wins you, your relationship lost. Distance yourself and the pretty makeup and sexy clothes come back on. Dont let her get too comfortable. Once comfort sets in she will become bored. Once bordom breeds she will in due time "upgrade boyfriends".

Good luck.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian said:
and that would be a terrible terrible loss wouldnt it?

no it would be a stupid lost.. waste of 7 months
why end a relationsnhip of one easy solution? she didnt do anything wrong she didnt disrespect him. he just had to adjust his attitude alittle bit,
relationships arent somethingu can just get in and get out of. its Way more than that.. once your in and a few months go by.. the longer you stay and the harder it will be to get out...

this is just a normal, common relationship problem that can BE EASILY sloved.. you guys have it twisted... since when relationships DIDNT have thier up and downs? remember this line

relationships can be the best thing of life, also the worse thing of life...

PS:

Weak_Game said:
Easy solution. To a potential long term problem.

Become less avl. Make those times your together mean something. Start cutting back on you and her time and go get some time for you. She will chase you. Start doing her hair when she sees you start making your casual sex a bit more fun by dressing up.

She already won you. Don't let her win you EVER. Once a girl wins you, your relationship lost. Distance yourself and the pretty makeup and sexy clothes come back on. Dont let her get too comfortable. Once comfort sets in she will become bored. Once bordom breeds she will in due time "upgrade boyfriends".

Good luck.
PERFect.. there goes your EASY solution.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexy kuta and Weak Game

Yeah, explained better than what I explained. They are right.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foomee said:
And now, she hasn't worn a thong in 3 or 4 months, she always puts her hair up in an ugly pony tail, we have sex about twice a week now. What's happened? I ask her why she doesn't try to impress me anymore, and she states "cos I already have you"...
I can't believe that you actually asked her why she stopped trying to impress you... That screams AFC... You could have told her that you liked it when she looked her best when she dressed up (i.e., you think she's letting herself go in the looks department).

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be someone that shee looks up to... and respects.... Someone that she has to constantly get approval from.... that don't happen with losers BF...

STORMCLOUD

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so funny is most fellows on this site are constantly complaining because they struggle with their girl fwandering away from the relationship. Your girl's behavior suggests a healthy dose of comfort with the security of the relationship. She appears to be statisfied with you as a mate.

I would be happy to be with someone like her. Stop your complaining and try to find a happy medium, which satisfies the both of you. Maybe the use of positive encouragement to get her to do the things she used to do will work.

I might add, the behavior she is displaying is very typical of an evolving relationship. My guess is you haven't been doing the little things you used to do when you two first met, either?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STORMCLOUD said:
What's so funny is most fellows on this site are constantly complaining because they struggle with their girl fwandering away from the relationship. Your girl's behavior suggests a healthy dose of comfort with the security of the relationship. She appears to be statisfied with you as a mate.

I would be happy to be with someone like her. Stop your complaining and try to find a happy medium, which satisfies the both of you. Maybe the use of positive encouragement to get her to do the things she used to do will work.

I might add, the behavior she is displaying is very typical of an evolving relationship. My guess is you haven't been doing the little things you used to do when you two first met, either?
Ever hear the quote "Complacency breeds contempt?" Remember that one of the reasons that the divorce rate is so high is that people become bored with the relationship. They get so comfortable with one another that they stop trying to be attractive to their mate. They believe "Hey, we're committed, s/he will be with me forever." Yeah, right... :rolleyes: