She gave herself freely so I lost interest...

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I am just getting over a girl who I had severe oneitis for. In fact, it really only struck me in the last week that this girl had absolutely no interest in me left. I was very depressed and extremely mad and praying that my luck would change on Saturday, so I put myself on a dating site. I'm just sitting there watching TV when a girl messages me off the dating site and says she really thinks I'm handsome and we start chatting.

She didn't have a pic up so I asked her for one. She did some modeling in the past and sent me a couple of old modeling photos. The girl kinda looks like Catherine Zeta Jones (small, petite with nice breasts). She would be at least a HB8. On top of that she is pursuing a doctorate. I was skeptical so I had her meet for coffee yesterday. The picture wasn't far off from her actual appearance. She seemed really cool and down to earth and we talked for several hours.

My problem is that she seems WAY too interested in me. She kept saying how adorable, handsome, intelligent, funny, etc I am. Even after the date she messages me and tells me that she is telling her mom that she adores me and everything about me is perfect.

For some strange reason (probably because I'm sick in the head), this beautiful and intelligent girl's overinfatuation with me is actually a TURN OFF. I need a chase of some sort to become interested. It's like I'm stretching my legs for a long hunt and the prey comes up to me, introduces herself and slits her throat before me and falls to the floor. What kind of chase was that!?

This girl is basically perfect for me and she just came along at the wrong time (when I am just starting to get over this other *****) and with WAY too much enthusiasm. What can I do? Is it ever possible to develop interest when it wasn't there initially?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at her ass dude... and ask yourself am i better off nailing that or jerking of next week thinking about her b/c i was a ****ing idiot?

When in doubt, hit it!

Reaction score
Were you pounding your ex? If so, then all the while you are poetically and hopelessly romanticizing about a hor, she has aborted you from her memory bank and moved on with her life by entertaining more pimps!!

Quit being an emotional buffoon!!!!!!!!!!

martinM.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many compliments and being to available isn't just a turn off to women only. No one likes it. It might be a little flatterring in the first minute, but it just becomes boring and like "ok that's enough."

It's good to have atleast one girl persue you, you kind of get the female perspective on things and realize where they went wrong and where you may have gone wrong in the past.

I would use this as a lesson DJorBust

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
See it's ironic. So many AFC's wonder why being all lovely doesn't get them anywhere. Well, it works both ways as you've proved..

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure you don't give up a good thing. I was in a similar situation a year ago with a girl that was perfect for me. I'd probably still be with her if I had committed. But she was so openly in love with me that she lost all value. I put her on the back burner to fool around with another girl I wasn't as into.

Finally, she moved on. Then I tried to rekindle what was there once I realized it could actually be taken away, but she wasn't interseted at all. She went from bending over backwards to do everything for me to basically telling me to leave her alone. She's been with the same guy for over a year now. I kick myself daily for letting her get away. She was amazing. But she just made it too easy.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
martinM. said:
Too many compliments and being to available isn't just a turn off to women only.
That's what I was about to say

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I see this as a sign that you have low confidence. Apparently you think you are unworthy for her to have a high interest level in you. She's gonna dump you soon anyway.

The "she's pursueing a PHD" is worrisome. Usually that means she will be extremely unavailable in general. Once the infatuation is over, she's back to her real love: school.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickSCFC2000 said:
Proof that EVERYONE wants what they can't have.
I am exactly the opposite, I don't want to waste my time on girls that have low interest in me. I only go for girls that have high interest in me, maybe I feel my time is precious and should not be wasted.

girls that get oneitis over me is the girls that I go game.

comic_relief

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, Comic R called it. If a girl has high interest, that's a PLUS in my books. I don't have the time to try and 'get' a girl with low interest to like me. (Unless she just seems too good to not try, which happens approx. once every couple of months)

Hotther!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the challenge a bit, if it's too easy then she's slvtty. Every girl usually puts of SOME kind of defence as to not look slvtty, if she doesn't then she's a retarded wh0re that would suck d!ck for a penny.

Remember if it's easy for you, it's easy for everybody. Saying that you don't have the time, so you'll just stick to dirty girls sounds pretty pathetic.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
I like the challenge a bit, if it's too easy then she's slvtty. Every girl usually puts of SOME kind of defence as to not look slvtty, if she doesn't then she's a retarded wh0re that would suck d!ck for a penny.

Remember if it's easy for you, it's easy for everybody. Saying that you don't have the time, so you'll just stick to dirty girls sounds pretty pathetic.
what are you babbling about?

When I say, "High Interest", I do not mean slvtty. I mean that she wants to hang out with me or anything from Pook's high interest list. It took me a month to have sex with my current girlfriend. She did not flake though and that is high interest.

I like to stack the game in my favor and if I do that with a high interest girl, then so be it. It saves me time and money.

This is the list and I look for a girl that will exhibit three or more of those that are listed:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18343

comic_relief

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has high interest after just meeting you, she is a slvt.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I am exactly the opposite, I don't want to waste my time on girls that have low interest in me.
No one wants to, but we ALL do it!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
If she has high interest after just meeting you, she is a slvt.
how do you figure?

If she has high interest in you after just meeting me, than maybe she knows what she is after or you have a lot of qualities that she is looking for in a man or she could have heard about you earlier and liked what she heard or etc. There is many possiblities that you have not looked for.

The world is not black and white.
NickSCFC2000 said:
No one wants to, but we ALL do it!
really? I drop girls as soon as I see that they are low interest. I would rather chase and get those girls that are high interest. Makes my job a bit easier.

comic_relief

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolute bullsh!t, bvbidd. A slutty girl can make you wait for sex just like a.......um, non-slutty girl. I see it all the tim.

That girl that you think is so pure will suck a d!ck in Cancun if she's feeling it. To girls, it's all about the FEELINGS. Likewise, if a slut thinks she can make a boyfriend out of bvbidd, she will make you wait. Meanwhile, Tom and Larry double-stuff her in one night. Believe that.