She friend zoned me BUT

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one girl (I tried hooking up with her but only got to make out with her) put me in the friend zone but at the same time she keeps on trying to get attention to me and lead me on as if I have a crush on her (which I don't). I tried hooking up with her again but failed. So since she started just using me for attention I started to ignore her, because it was making me mad that she would just use me to give her attention. So after ignoring her for a couple of months I randomly say something to her when I'm drunk at a party and she says (in a mean voice) "oh, so you're talking to me now?"

Should I continue ignoring her or try another routine? Keep in mind she doesn't have any attractive female friends to go for.

chrisgoodrich25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
This one girl (I tried hooking up with her but only got to make out with her) put me in the friend zone but at the same time she keeps on trying to get attention to me and lead me on as if I have a crush on her (which I don't). I tried hooking up with her again but failed. So since she started just using me for attention I started to ignore her, because it was making me mad that she would just use me to give her attention. So after ignoring her for a couple of months I randomly say something to her when I'm drunk at a party and she says (in a mean voice) "oh, so you're talking to me now?"

Should I continue ignoring her or try another routine? Keep in mind she doesn't have any attractive female friends to go for.
find another ***** man..them hookers who play games aren't worth a ****..stick em ...let them lick em..then kick em.......to the curb.

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one girl who hinted towards an LJBF zone, started msning me. A couple times.

Day 1

HB7: Hey

*ignored*

Day 2

*ignored again*

Day 3:

Me: Hey

HB7:You're not talking to me?

Me: I'm trying to fix my friend's phone. *That is true*

HB7: ok later then

Me: ttyl.

Now where does this ***** get off asking that question? She's not my girlfriend, seriously... It was basically like a mini freeze out because she never returned my two calls and I felt chumped, stopped calling and texting, gave short replies on msn and **** like that.

I didn't like the way she msned me instead of calling, either, really turned me off for good. Oh well, on to the next girl.

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
There's some ways out of the friend zone but you need to decide if it's worth the effort
And how do I do that? It's kind of hard to do that when every single time I talk to her she seems to lead me on for more attention while hooking up with some bad boy in front of my face.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
"And how do I do that? It's kind of hard to do that when every single time I talk to her she seems to lead me on for more attention while hooking up with some bad boy in front of my face."

You don't... I suggest you save yourself the pain... and stop talking to her immediately, because this isn't a movie, and you aren't going to get the outcome you desire.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The AW piece of the puzzle should be falling into place for you now.

evoken

Banned
Reaction score
Demystify said:
And how do I do that? It's kind of hard to do that when every single time I talk to her she seems to lead me on for more attention while hooking up with some bad boy in front of my face.
Do the same to her. Pay her little attention and make her jealous by hooking up and/or flirting with another girl in her face.

She'll probably get pissed off and throw back the same jealousy games at you. Don't worry though, just act indifferent and ignore them and she'll be on your d1ck in no time. :up:

GNRSLASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, i've been in a similiar situation to this before. **** the *****, ignore her ass, hook up with girls in front of her, forget all about her, and she'll probably get jealous and want you. Women are strange like that

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:

Try a routine?!? Why would you constantly go after a woman who shows little or no interest in you?? Why purposely try make her jealous in a feeble attempt to 'create interest'? Why are you even interest in her anyway? If you know shes using you for anything why not next her immediately? Seriously who is the prize here? You or Her? Who is going after whom will answer this one..but anyway if you want to just be friends with her, go right ahead, nothing wrong with that (Regardless of what some of these guys might say). You can "next" her as a potential lover, but you do not have to 'next' her form being a friend.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is using you for attention THAT IS ALL
the only time you should talk to her again
is if she if she wants to fk you like Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls

the Friend Zone is the vast wasteland filled with AFC's waiting for their shot