She Didnt Answer My Phone Call, Now What?

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
OR... you can stop being so damn paranoid, since there's more reasons for her not to pick up than 'omg she hates me'.

I do agree with having her make the next move after this, but jesus, guys.

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha well ill make sure not be be a chode, and your right patience is a virtue and is something i could use alittle more of. well ill be seeing her tomorrow in class at 9am. any advice on how to convey that non "chode'ness"
-im guessing asking why she didnt call back would be a real b*tch move haha
but anything else?

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say don't mention it, it does seem like a weak move any way you slice it. Let her bring it up, if she does at all, and see if the IL/kino/etc. is still there or any weaker.

Edit: essentially, let her come to you now (er, again), don't ignore that she possibly flaked, but don't go AFC and question her over it.

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
coo thanks homie, i know i might be acting paranoid and asking hella questions, but id say its better to figure it out here then go in blind and on the fly you know?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has the world come to an end yet? Just checkin'.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's kind of sad that people like you let other people's actions get to them. It's like you let someone else control you. They affect you.

If she doesn't care, then why the hell do you care? It makes a lot of sense to think counter intuitive when it comes to women.

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
when a girl throws a **** test with you or acts like a ***** or whatever, the best way to deal with it is to show no response. She will see you as being above petty tricks and will stop them eventually. Act like normal to her. If she brings it up, dont lie, tell her you were going to the game and wanted to know if she wanted to tag along. Don't treat her special and definitely dont lie about some nerdy ass class. There is nothing wrong with asking a girl if she wants to go along somewhere. If your going anyway it is a demonstration of higher value that you have a life and dont play warcraft all day. Spur of the moment stuff is fun. It is better to have gone on a date or two before you start giving her spur of the moment calls. Just treat her normal and force your frame that whever happens happens and whatever doesn't doesn't.

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well put, volk.

Yeah, it can be easy to get caught up in small stuff and paranoid for little reason, this place is pretty gold for straightening it out when you need it.

Don't seem like you depend on her or need her to have fun, she's buying into your existing, already fun life, not you into hers.

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score
She used YOU by studying with you. Girls nowadays KNOW that if their are any smart guys in the class especially UNAWARE idiots all they have to do is flirt with them a little bit and BAM!!! game on. We guys tend to ASSUME that if the girl is giving us any sort of attention it MUST be that she likes us so it's no surprise and girls are masters at catering to our egos. They send ALL the right signals KINO, eye-contact, jokes, etc etc and we fall for it. The best way to weed these chicks out is to ASK them out to lunch very directly. Fuk all the "work your way to it" because it's a complete waste of time and if the girl is interested and giving you the signals that is the RIGHT signals and has genuine interest their is no reason for her to decline anything simple as that.

Another possibility is that since she MIGHT see you as competition and she is distracting you from ACTUALLY getting any study done by flirting with you, kino and wasting your over-all time. Trust me on this because I've had girls done this to me...JUST so they can get a better grade. It's sad, petty and pathetic at the same time but this is very real. People will do all types of sh** to get ahead and her behavior is very suspicious so I wouldn't be surprised if she has ulterior motives.
Most girls nowadays are all about control but the problem is that they can't balance the amount of control they should apply, so they over-do it. Regardless, pay this chick no mind and don't even look her way anymore. Do NOT ask to study with her because she will fuk with your head and waste your time. Even IF she calls DO NOT pick up her calls, I wouldn't be surprised if she calls you asking if "we" could study. I don't know what it is nowadays but people in universities have become so grimy, even the dudes that all they care about is using people to get ahead so keep an eye open for people like that especially girls like her. :cry:

BUT I could be completely WRONG and she could be playing a little hard to get thus, trying to play games. Which in that case act like she doesn't even exist, talk and do your thing with other people. The rest is up for you to figure out.

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
well I am going to go on a limb and say that somebody had a bad study experience. For Christ sake, if everytime something went wrong, someone quit gaming a girl, no one would ever get laid and the human race would have died out long ago.

most girls nowadays are just like most girls in the past. There havent been any recent evolutionary changes that I am aware of. They all still have a ***** and tits. Girls aren't going to trust some nerdy ass creeper to be alone with them just because he is smart

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha yeh bro shes getting a better grade in the class then i am i think. I dont think she was "using" me for my brain or my notes.

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have female friends that screen calls or dont call back or flake for no reason, even when they liek the guy. It always leaves a bad impression on them if he blows it out of proportion. They can be 100% into the guy and refuse to call him once in a whle. It si a woman thing. Besides, women get mad at BFs for not answering. My general rule for attracting women is that if a girl does it, I probably don't.

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha yeh that probley hella true, that they screen calls or choose to ignore them with no reason at all. Hopefully thats the case. I aint to worried cause its just 1 call and she missed out on a tight baseball game in sunny weather.
your right too that i shouldnt blow it out of porportion when i see her, im probley not even gonna bring it up