She Didnt Answer My Phone Call, Now What?

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
So theres this girl in one of my classes, We have starting talking and getting to know eachother. this has all happend in a matter of a week
-walking to our next classes together
-Studied for a test together (went well not much study got done, more flirting and kino)
-she texted me the other night
-she has sent me good signals such as intense eye contact, kino, smiling, laughing, asking questions about me

I called her yesterday (saturday) and she didnt pick up her phone or call me back. i feel like she might have screened my call and dont know how i should act towards her tommorow when i see her in class. Should i act like it never happend? I feel like she might have lost interest, but that seems really sudden. what do you guys think?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds as if all life will now end as we know it. Better try to meet someone else before that happens.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Sounds as if all life will now end as we know it. Better try to meet someone else before that happens.
lol what I think he means is, don't worry about it so much. There are other girls you should be thinking about as well, so don't let this one girl get you down.

Act like it never happened, and continue doing your thing. Try one more time maybe later in the week or something before you write her off.

Charlie Gordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember these days...

Don't worry about her not calling you back. Is it a sign of low interest? I'm not there so I couldn't tell you. But what I can suggest is that you don't allow your world to revolve around her returning your calls. Treat her the same when you see her next as you have always treated her. Why not? Sometimes people are busy when you call them. It's true that when a girl is into you, she is likely to answer your call sooner than later, but you should be calling so many girls (or better, have so many girls calling you) that you have no time to keep track of who is returning your calls and who isn't.

Oh, and if you are spending lots of quality time alone with a girl, then don't wait forever to make a move. She'll get tired of waiting and then tired of returning your calls.

Good Luck!

Charlie

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her yesterday (saturday) and she didnt pick up her phone or call me back.
You made a mistake of calling her saturday, girls are 'busy' saturdays. You shouldn't be calling girls that you wanna hook up with on saturdays unless she is expecting your call for you guys to do something. Act like nothing happened monday and if she asks 'you called saturday?', tell her you had a question about some concept in class or assignment and that you eventually figured it out.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing for you to do now is not give her anymore attention until she has earned that reward. She's not doing anything that shows that you should be interested, so leave her alone and let her be the one to make the next move.

If you make any moves now, she'll walk all over you. Be strong!

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright coo, i sit next to her in my class and just dont want **** to get awkward. But i guess it doesnt really matter. so we got a test on thursday. should i ask her to study with me for it or forget it?

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ASK her. Tell her when and where you will be studying and if she want's she can come study with you as well.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman didn't answer my calls or reply to my text messages, she would get absolutely nothing else from me. When she sees that, she'll realize the strength I have that I don't let anyone have my power. Then she'll become interested. She'll start calling and letting her ego get the best of her.

Where is your strength? Why are you trying to appease a woman who hasn't earned it?

king0fhearts59

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dole said:
You made a mistake of calling her saturday, girls are 'busy' saturdays. You shouldn't be calling girls that you wanna hook up with on saturdays unless she is expecting your call for you guys to do something. Act like nothing happened monday and if she asks 'you called saturday?', tell her you had a question about some concept in class or assignment and that you eventually figured it out.
certainly true, and by doing this shell also think your a loser that has nothing to do yourself as well as making you seem needy ( number one turnoff among women i know )

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gomariners51 said:
this has all happend in a matter of a week
-walking to our next classes together
-Studied for a test together (went well not much study got done, more flirting and kino)
-she texted me the other night
-she has sent me good signals such as intense eye contact, kino, smiling, laughing, asking questions about me

I called her yesterday (saturday) and she didnt pick up her phone or call me back. i feel like she might have screened my call and dont know how i should act towards her tommorow when i see her in class. Should i act like it never happend?
What do you mean "act like it never happened?" What does this girl owe you?
Just cause she touched you and texted you doesn't mean she wants to sleep with you. And why did you phone her on Saturday? Do you want to sleep with her or learn calculus with her?

People on here don't realize how fast women get turned off. There was a 16 year old having sex with an 18 year old female in Maryland. The female said "stop" and the he continued for 5 more seconds. Now he is charged with RAPE.

So no, this girl doesn't owe you what is in her pants because she touched you twice on the arm.

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright
i can see that it was definitly a bad idea to call on saturday. next is im not saying that she owes me anything or thought that she did. I guess i thought she was more interested then her actions lead me to believe. DonJuan11 or anyone else, what can i do to get her interest level up and get her. some behavior or ways to go out it?

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dole said:
How is it a mistake to call a girl you're interested in on a Saturday?

If you think like that, I bet you never get laid on Saturdays, i'm just saying.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dole said:
Dole...you have so much issues and drama in your life as to be giving advice to anyone in this forum.

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was at our school baseball game, it was a sunny day i called to see if she wanted to come watch the game on a sunny day, i wasnt looking to get any from her, just sayin

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Dole...you have so much issues and drama in your life as to be giving advice to anyone in this forum.
Just because I am inexperienced in handling a relationship with a mother does not reflect my capabilities of picking up girl's.

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more i think about the situation the worse its gonna get, so i just need to take a chill and just let it be what it is. Would you guys say going about how i always am when i am around her is the best way to go, or have a chip on the shoulder and keep in mind she didnt return a call and not talk to her?

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I believe you have to take your time. You can't rush it, and you can't get mad all the time because that won't help either. Some of the most beautiful things in life took time, and so do relationships. You have to give it time. Sometimes she needs to spend time without you in order to miss you and to test you to see if you're controlling or easy going. Just take your time and get involved in some of your own interests.

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mav thats hella true, the best things in life dont come fast they come slow and take time. if they came fast and easy then they wouldnt be anything special. I guess i should take my time and dont make to much of any 1 situation, cause honestly she probley isnt even giving it a 2nd thought.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gomariners51 said:
Mav thats hella true, the best things in life dont come fast they come slow and take time. if they came fast and easy then they wouldnt be anything special. I guess i should take my time and dont make to much of any 1 situation, cause honestly she probley isnt even giving it a 2nd thought.
She may be thinking about it, but if you become a chode (and that's what she's watching for) it'll be over so fast. Just be patient and just take your time. She'll probably be contacting you sooner than you think. If not, then that's perfectly ok.