she comes callin out of nowhere

ohbeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys....a chick that ljbf-ed me a couple of weeks ago called me out of the blue to go and hang out with her.....i hadn't called or payed any attention to her lately, so it was suprising....i ended up going but i told myself that if she called again this week i wasn't going to go no matter what. i used c/f on her the whole time and enjoyed myself, and if i had to guess her interest level is like mid 60s. any other tips on how to play this one?? thanks for any advice!

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!

The method you've been using is working for you. Lesson learned: No matter what she says, keep doing it. And what method is it that's working for you? You already told us:

"...i hadn't called or payed any attention to her lately..."

Do you see the beauty and elegance of what is going on here? Do you see how this is exactly the DJ way in action? Do you see how you hold all the cards as long as you can restrain yourself?

Look, you at first pursued her and she LJBF'd you. Lesson: DO NOT PURSUE HER. Then you ignored her and not only did she pick up the phone to call you (WOW!!!!!!) but SHE INVITED YOU (DOUBLE WOW!!!!!) and because you played c+f, her interest is now high.

ohbeast, she is now trained to call you and invite YOU places. Oh, the beauty of this situation! The LESS you pay attention, the MORE she will call.

Sir, the best thing to do is act only mildly interested in her and do not call or ask her out. Wait her out.

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, i agree with rkteks advice, and i am speaking from experience, i have been in the ljbf, i did what you did, 2 weeks later emails me saying how woried she was about me and that she misses me, i just play the game every day, and it seems to be drawing her in further and further, keep doing what you are doing, it works wonders.

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
des beesh's

man this female just think she got game enough to keep you waitin, all you have 2 do is remain cool and dont mention the fact that she didnt cal you, as soon as she called you should have made her reintroduce herself as if you didnt know who she was. but still do what you do playa, make money and prosper

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be real skeptical of what she wants. If she hasn't changed her mind about just friends, and you want more, don't do things on her terms. Hopefully you're a little wiser about what you did to fall into the LJBF zone. I would go out with her again, but not everytime she asks. If she asks for Friday night or something, tell her you're busy but are free Monday night, and don't tell her why. As a "friend" it's none of her business. Don't pursue her or ask her to change her mind. After a couple of times going out with her, using C+F, being the first to leave, using kino... if she still wants to be just friends, then you put her on the back burner. Say no 3 times in a row without an alternate date. If she asks what's wrong, you can tell her without apology that you're got a lot to do. Either she will realize that she wants you as more than a friend, or if she doesn't change her tune you'll realize that nothing you can do will make her see you as other than a friend and will give up on her.

Of course, this stuff only works if you now know how to act like a DJ and build her IL. Otherwise, she won't call again until she's bored and needs time filler.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you 110% Quick, I've been in the same situation and that is how I played it. It works wonders, but like you said, you have to do it DJ style (CCC) cool,calm & collective.

Ohbeasted, play it just like Quick told you to and it will work. Well at least you will know if she wants you for more then a friend. Also, do mysterious things and don't inform her on what you done. That drives them crazy if they don't know what your up to. I done that to one girl not to long ago and it buged her so much she came right out and asked me "where were you friday I seen your car was gone" , I just said " Out visiting " , you could tell she wanted to know with who and sure enough she asked " with who" , I said " a friend of mine, you would't know who it is", if you noticed I never said "her nor him". She gave up, but you could tell she really wanted to know. Just little head games like that will give you signals if she wants you for more then a friend.

I think you have the upper hand, show her you have a good social life without her and that will drive her to you if she really likes you for more then friends.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ohbeast
... and enjoyed myself, and if i had to guess her interest level is like mid 60s.

That's so key. The more fun you seem to be having, the more fun she'll have.

That's the only thing I wanted to add to RKTek's evaluation.

Other than that, I agree 100% with RK.

-- Zero-

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with RKTek also, what he is saying is also good stuff. All depends on what method works for you.

ohbeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice guys....i'll stick with what im doing then....nothing at all! :cool:

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ohbeast i'm curious,

what led her to lbjf you initially, (or perhaps what led you to believe she lbjf'd you?)

akward date, flaking?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me too bro. It seems that when you forget and don't obsess over a girl that LJBF'd or flaked on you, they come calling out of the blue.

In fact this happened to me last Friday. A girl who basically flaked on me a couple of weeks ago called me while I was on a date with another girl asking where I was. Of course I was very vague and that seemed to intrigue her. Now, she is like calling me every other day suggesting that we go out and clearly hinting that she wants me more than a friend.

I agree with RKTEK completely. Go out with her, but don't act all that interested and keep up the C&F.

:D

ohbeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
crackhead,

well i fell back into afc mode for like one night....thats all i can figure out. everything was going cool and then i turned pansy...it happened so fast, but the damage was done. i didn't call her for about 5 more days and when she returned my call it was ljbf. so much happened in such little time...i guess thats the way it goes though....:cool: