she cant kiss

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
im has been answered before but the search wont work for me for some reason. anyways i met this chick that i am really interested in. got the date etc.. now were going out. well i kissed her for the first time yesterday. the problem? shes not that good at kissing. does anyone have any ideas on how i can help her improve, without telling her that she's bad at it. she seems to get better every time we kiss, should i just let time take care of it and let her get some more experience? any ideas would be appriciated. thanks to all who reply. peace

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just kiss her more

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably had no idea how to do it i.e. has never done it before. Keep it up, and if she doesn't improve try to put it to her in a direct but nice way. Something like "I really enjoy the way you kiss me, and I'd enjoy it more if you would (insert tip here)." That sentence pretty much covers it.
Cheers.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had NO FVCKING CLUE what I was doing my first time. I mean I had absolutely zero control of my face/lips, and especially hands. Its as if I didn't have them somehow. I wouldn't blame her. She'll get used to it though. Just kiss her more often, and for chrissake don't tell her she's bad at it. She'll never kiss you again and like it.