she cancels a meeting but says 'can we do it some other time?'

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is 'can we do it some other time?' basically just a pretend polite response and not actually a definitive counter offer? (especially when she doesn't respond to your other suggestion time)

i've noticed some girls will just be like 'sorry i cant make it at x time' and that's it.

others will be like 'i cant make it at x time, can we meet some other time?' and when u offer another time they accept and meet. but sometimes some just dont respond to your counter offer.

is the 'can we meet some other time?' just a polite response?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without a doubt, she's not interested. Judge her by her actions not her words. There are so many out there who reject the 80 percentile (maybe YOU idk) all the time. She's rejecting you. Learn the language of ********. Read Pook/Anti-Dump.

Pie in the Sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you can really tell what she thinks with this line out of context. I have had this exact line used on me word for word, but it was also accompanied with "I am really busy this week" and she had flaked in the past week so she obviously wasn't interested. I think if she counter offers with another date/time and doesn't flake she is still interested. My $.02 anyway.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes theres no interest, sometimes she's busy

i think the best way is not to reschedule immediately but wait a few days then start from scratch

just reply "ok" to her "reschedule" text

and a few days later just say "hey my friends and i are going ____ wanna come"

Frank_Tartaglia

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she does this two or three times in a row then she isn't interested. However if you are able to get her another time then she is indeed interested.

dicod3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope....

If you suggest and she replies.... "can we do it some other time?" to me that means not interested...

I've had girls that were interested and declined my invite, but what they did wa suggest another day or time... Can't hurt to suggest again, but her interest is low, work on raising value...

raising value probably will answer 95% of every question any guy has...

cod3r

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although it may sound like a polite brush off (I should know, as I've used the same or similar language in the past to avoid meetups with people I didn't want to deal but still remaining civil), don't jump to conclusions.

Send her another invite in a couple weeks or so, or whenever you feel like it.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are people who have a life. They cannot come out and play at every given day. But if it happens over and over and she doesn't suggest a new time, then it is obviously a brush-off.