she calls me crying

redbullfbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
k so a girl i gotta thing with calls me balling her eyes cuz her parents are alcoholics and they tried to kill her (legit) and starts saying how she jus wants me to go get her..wtf do i do?

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not involve yourself in the situation. If they tried to kill her, what would prevent them from killing you?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree

CactusMcDougal said:
Do not involve yourself in the situation. If they tried to kill her, what would prevent them from killing you?
I disagree. What if her life is in danger? Redbull, if possible, record your conversation with her and ask her specifically how she would like you to be her of her assistance. If she states in your recorded conversation with her that her life is in danger and needs your help, you call the police and use the recorded voice as a proof. It would be a foolhardy however to just go to her house like a superman for her aid.

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
I disagree. What if her life is in danger? Redbull, if possible, record your conversation with her and ask her specifically how she would like you to be her of her assistance. If she states in your recorded conversation with her that her life is in danger and needs your help, you call the police and use the recorded voice as a proof. It would be a foolhardy however to just go to her house like a superman for her aid.
best idea

redbullfbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Err my bad, her mom tried to kill her and her dad. i'm deffintly got gonna get my self deeply involved. also dont think im in her friend zone...because ever since i started gaming her ive done nothing that would ger her to say LJBF. all she talks about is sex WITH me. so.. yeah but since im usually always pulin the CF on her...its hard to do that now cuz she obviously is gonna be sensitive now..obviously she wants me to comfort her but im not gonna be her fvckin baby sitter.

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
redbullfbu said:
Err my bad, her mom tried to kill her and her dad. i'm deffintly got gonna get my self deeply involved. also dont think im in her friend zone...because ever since i started gaming her ive done nothing that would ger her to say LJBF. all she talks about is sex WITH me. so.. yeah but since im usually always pulin the CF on her...its hard to do that now cuz she obviously is gonna be sensitive now..obviously she wants me to comfort her but im not gonna be her fvckin baby sitter.
So then what did you tell her (now i'm intrigued)

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing you for a total sucker in my opinion. A physcho who'se loving toying with you.

You are certainly not gaming her.

Get away from her and her problems - and her families problems if they exist.

Forget this phycho-idiot-manipulator immediately. Sheesh.. there's other girls out.

Since you have already decided you're going to involve yourself, I have to wonder why that is - what sort of opinion do you have of yourself? It can't be a good one if you're involving yourself in this sort of nonsense.

Do the smart thing.

The Muscly Jerk