She blows me but doesn't let me finger her

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_disturbance said:
Yeah I've actually noticed this a couple of times with girls. If im doing really well during the date, and I use my kissing and necking skills to get her very horny, we both have a great time, but it's happened two times already where they were happy to give me a BJ, but wouldn't let me finger her or go down on her. Believe me, I dont mind the BJ's, but I would prefer to reciprocate. I dont know if the girls are just insecure or what. Oh and by the way this is all in my car somewhere late at night after the date.

Why are you complaining? Dude?! - It's less work for you. Blow your wad and throw her out of the car. Just to be nice, throw her 5 bucks to call a taxi.

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude some girls just love suckin on a big dyck.

Back in HS my friends girl used to suck me off all the time. She told me it was because it used to get her off.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ShortyMac said:
Dude some girls just love suckin on a big dyck.

Back in HS my friends girl used to suck me off all the time. She told me it was because it used to get her off.
And did your friend approve of this arrangement? lmao.

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw, he never knew about it, but she used to tell me she loved to suck my dyck

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
wasnt the smartest or most respectful thing I ever did, but I cant change that now.

And to tell you the truth. I dont talk to him any more, and still hit that from time to time, so all works out in the end

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the problem?
I have the opposite problem, she does everything with me, and I can do everything with her...except she just doesn't want to give me a BJ:eek: :confused:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_disturbance said:
Bl0wjobs are kinda overrated.
Very overrated, IMO. Even the ones that are really good at it its just so-so for me. No comparison to being inside them.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
just wait guys... lol... I've had BJ's before where my eyes were rolling into the back of my head it was so good. Pvssy has never done that too me.

some girls a very talented.
A good BJ is like tearing into a free Delmonico from a high end steak house.

An average or below average BJ is like the all you can eat buffet at Ponderosa. Good if you haven't eaten in awhile, but not something I would go out of my way for.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
and this is a problem? i get to sit back and get my nobb sucked on with no expecation of me returning the favor? hell where is this broad at!!!

Wish I could rep you for that. To the guys who think it's overrated: You ain't never had a good one. Properly done it's one of the finest things in life but a lot of chicks just ah, suck at it. You know what I mean.

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with BBJ's better than sex

Nothing better than looking down and seeing a hot looking girl suckin on my black dyck

FlyBoyFoy

Banned
Reaction score
Social_disturbance said:
Bl0wjobs are kinda overrated.
No dude you loose cool points for that:down:

FlyBoyFoy

Banned
Reaction score
:D Give me head until I'm dead!!