She blew me off!

edu11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm a 22yo reAFC trying to come out of my shell. I 've been lurking here for a while but i need feedback on something.

I've been talking to this girl (wasn't really looking for a gf, i just wanted to get to know her and to destroy my approach anxiety) for a couple of weeks. I met her in a cafe, got her # and we texted a few times. The problem is: when i asked to get to know her she didn't answer me at all! I mean nothing! So, four days later i "text her goodbye".

I was sort of wondering why this happened. I'm not a bad looking guy (without looking like Brad Pitt) and i didn't ask to see her police record or something.

StephenG7585

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe because you asked to get to know her and didn't just go ahead and ask get-to-know-her questions? if you really said something like "can i get to know you?" then that's probably it. that just has kind of a transparently pathetic ring to it, sad to say. there's no confidence in that and it shows insecurity.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ever ask a girl you barley know out on text messaging, its low, shows your lack of confidence and women know this.

You might as well not even bother talking during the date and just keep texting. I mean why is it ok to draw the line at texting when asking someone out and not during a dinner at a restaurant while on a date??

"hmmm dis chken tases goood, lets go and have sx now"

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
Move on, bro! Plenty of other females waiting to get played!

edu11

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Never ever ask a girl you barley know out on text messaging, its low, shows your lack of confidence and women know this.

You might as well not even bother talking during the date and just keep texting. I mean why is it ok to draw the line at texting when asking someone out and not during a dinner at a restaurant while on a date??

"hmmm dis chken tases goood, lets go and have sx now"
That's probably it. What was i thinking?

Damn, it seemed such a good idea at the time:whistle: