She asks "How would you rate me?"

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else get annoyed when a girl asks this?

This girl that I used to see, asked me this. We just started hanging out again but nothings happened again yet.

Anyways I was really annoyed by this question because it seemed like she was seeking some sort of validation and I dont like when girls do that.

How have you guys responded to this question in the past, and does the question bother you. Just seems insecure to me.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ide do push pull in this situation....." Hmmm, lets see...Maybe.....pause, a -5..wait no, you got nice hair(stroke her hair, "Thats one point" Nice eyes." 2 points" Then ide look at her tits and smerk, then go back to her facial feautures..ide joke around and say, you got cute ears..lol..personally thats something i made up on the spot and would do.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I call this the "I bet you say that to all the guys" theory.

Give her a low number, on purpose. Even if she's a ten. Make it obviously low, like a four or something. I would personally never go lower than a four, unless I make it a ridiculous negative number. It's a solid neg hit, if you do it right -

spend time inspecting her, like Criscco says. Hair, eyes, body, make her turn around for you. Get her to put on a little show, and make her raise her value to you. Approve, and then give her a four. In a kind of "that'll do, pig" voice.

Then ask her. She'll give you a low number, usually. Whether it's high or low, get all C+F and say "Pssh. I bet you say that to all the guys." She'll ask what you mean, or say "no!" and then spill some pseudo-psych, or one of Style's psych openers, and you're in.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuma said:
I call this the "I bet you say that to all the guys" theory.

Give her a low number, on purpose. Even if she's a ten. Make it obviously low, like a four or something. I would personally never go lower than a four, unless I make it a ridiculous negative number. It's a solid neg hit, if you do it right -

spend time inspecting her, like Criscco says. Hair, eyes, body, make her turn around for you. Get her to put on a little show, and make her raise her value to you. Approve, and then give her a four. In a kind of "that'll do, pig" voice.

Then ask her. She'll give you a low number, usually. Whether it's high or low, get all C+F and say "Pssh. I bet you say that to all the guys." She'll ask what you mean, or say "no!" and then spill some pseudo-psych, or one of Style's psych openers, and you're in.
Exactly.

Push/Pull works wonders in this situation

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- "How would you rate me?"

- "Hmm... 37."

- "What do you mean 37!?"

- "That's your age, right? ;)"

- "No you dummy! ;)"

- "Okay... 720."

- "What's that?"

- "Hopefully your credit score! :D"

Mr. Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've ALWAYS said "you're alright" throughout my whole life in response to those sorts or questions. There was a really hot girl in one of my classes once, her friend asked me how I would rate the hot girl, and I just said "she's average :)". I think she then told that to the hot girl she was friends with and she started flirting with me a lot and coming onto me. But anyway, I've always stuck to the middle-of-the-road answer to all questions like that.

You could also try what the other guy said where you stroke her hair and stuff.

I don't advise ever dropping below average even if she's hot. Just dismiss it like "you're okay", it's the best way in my opinion.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny you mention this because when I flirt with a chic and it's going smooth, I sneak in the rating game and rate some random person we notice, then I rate her, but give her a 3 with a playful smile. It cracks them up and takes away their power especially if they're beautiful. It's ****y funny if you pull it off right.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
It doesn't matter what you say.

If you are in beastmode state, you look her deep in the eyes, and tell her 'you're a 10 babe, now cut the sh*t, let's f*ck' :cool:
exactly. just tell her what she wants to hear.. If she's asking you what you'd rate her and you're feeling the vibes from her, then she wants to get down your pants obviously. Otherwise, she wouldn't ask.

Some might argue "That's holding her on a pedestal" but it's really not. Women want to find that man that has enough balls to tell them they're a 10 to their face and not be a wimp about it.. Then proceed to fvck her brains out.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well, you used to be up here (gesture with your hand) but now because xyz you're sorta down here (gesture lower on the scale)."

I use this one all the time.