She Asked Me To Rate Her

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple Question: What is the best way to respond to a chick asking to rate her through a text message? Of course, you don't wanna make her seem SSSOOOO hot, even if she may be the hottest chick you've ever banged. But at the same time, it's through a text message, so you don't wanna seem like your being negative throwing her faults in her face.

So, how do you respond?

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like those girls disappeared after high school. She's kidding, right? Ignore it and keep talking, answer with something totally unrelated, etc.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a trap. Deflect.

If you can't deflect, tell her this. I only have two ratings, hot or not. Then let her beg you for which one she is, and tell her she'll find out when she sees you. Making her work for it = higher interest. She jumps though your hoops, you don't jump thru hers by answering questions. This is game 101.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its like when they ask you if their dress makes their butt look big when you are married. No win situation. sometimes it's best to just start the fight. WHY are you blaming it on the dress? It's the light that makes your butt look big.

Since you aren't married Warrior 74 nails it

Evil_Muska

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER EVER EVER answer a question like this.

Deathtrap. Steer clear.

If you say she's a 9-10 she'll think your a liar.
If you say she's an 8 and she'll ask why she isn't a 9-10.
Say anything lower than 8 and your gunna look like an @sshole.

Don't fall for female mind games like this, she's testing you!

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would write:

> You are in the "you are a nice chick, if you work hard enough I may let you ride my d!ck" category.

OK, I wouldn´t use exactly these words, but I would write something with the same meaning.

Edit: I have a better idea:

> Come over with a bottle of wine and I will tell you in person. And don´t try manipulate my rating by having a red string on...

And by the way:

STOP

THE

FVCKIN´

TEXTING

NOW

!

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all: Did anyone else read the title wrong??? I was about to bust in here asking why she'd want you to rape her.

Second:
I'm sure that by now, you are asking this, because you made the mistake of replying to her with some kind of rating and are now facepalming yourself because of it. You NEVER reply to this. EVER. Nothing you could ever say would be the right answer.

The only thing even REMOTELY close to a right answer is what Warrior suggest. She's either hot or she's not, and that way, you keep it simple.

And that's something you say IN PERSON, if at all... not through text.

She baited you and you probably fell for it.

Please, please, please tell me I'm wrong and that you didn't fall for it.

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
At first, I actually put some of those foreign currency symbols that the Iphone has. Then I messed around with her till I was able to talk to her face to face. I asked her why she asked me this and she said because she wanted to see if I think about her the same way she thinks about me. She said she gives me a 10 and went on this long ass explanation about how she places me above anyone else. And even if there is someone who has something I lack, she automatically thinks of something I have on them. I'm always on top.